• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cooper to Brighton

He fuked up on that mission, but Brentford were always gonna beat us I reckon they were head and shoulders above most of the teams.
Not convinced they would have tbh. Who knows, maybe if things were different with 40k Jack's there, ...perhaps perhaps.

Not convinced they would have tbh. Who knows, maybe if things were different with 40k Jack's there, ...perhaps perhaps.
Its the closest we've come since we were relegated if those Yankee poodles had backed Cooper in that January we might have gone straight up, might is only 5 letters but it has a massive meaning, if you get my drift.

Last edited:
I shall probably see him tomorrow afternoon.

Roving reporter live from the scene…

Getting to the play offs two years on the trot was no fluke.
Of course it was a fluke. We were nowhere near the first time but all the other teams downed tools and there was an almighty final day swing. The flukiest of all flukes.

Of course it was a fluke. We were nowhere near the first time but all the other teams downed tools and there was an almighty final day swing. The flukiest of all flukes.
True. Nobody went into the Reading game expecting anything better than 7th place. We fluked it during the last 30 mins of the regular season.

He fuked up on that mission, but Brentford were always gonna beat us I reckon they were head and shoulders above most of the teams.
What I can’t get my head around is that we beat them twice in the season. (Edit - ignore that. We’d not lost to them, not quite the same thing!)

We seemed to have conceded defeat before we kicked off. It was a very odd atmosphere around the club. None of the excitement and expectation you’d expect.

Last edited:
What I can’t get my head around is that we beat them twice in the season. (Edit - ignore that. We’d not lost to them, not quite the same thing!)

We seemed to have conceded defeat before we kicked off. It was a very odd atmosphere around the club. None of the excitement and expectation you’d expect.
I didn't go up for that one, can't remember why I didn't.

From your post it suggests all was not well, between the Yankee doodles and Coops leading up to the Final.

You create your own luck and they did that be being in contention after 45 games of the regular season.

Having a quiet pint with the great man are you ?(y)
Well, maybe.

I sat next to him on our half term outbound flight last week, and if all goes to (his) plan, the same again tomorrow.

No choice for me, I’m home tomorrow, like it or not.

Bollocks.

We had the players but he was a shithouse. I’ve never seen such a cowardly Swansea city team.
Absolutely this - when you look at the players he had at his disposal - Guehi, Connor Roberts, Rodon, Grimes, Gallagher, Routledge, Dyer, Ayew … that team should have been tearing up the league with flowing football - he completely bottled it playing mind numbing defensive football.

Decent manager for us was Coops, he played the game with the players he had, he didn't try and make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.
completely agree though he made the wrong choices at Wembley but to be fair Brentford were better

5 of the 11 in the Brentford play off final played this season.
Personally, I didn’t enjoy watching the Cooper era but Guehi and Ayew aside, he got us there with the roughly the same quality we have now.
Saying that, top level centre halves and strikers do tend to make a difference over the course of a season.
Faaaxk off 😂😂 he had Rodon, Roberts, Gallagher, Brewster etc too. Completely different to what we have now

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back