• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Corbyns legal fund

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Fucking idiots.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/47gyy-jeremy039s-legal-fund?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet&fbclid=IwAR3Ekh3LAieFKRVP_0fPv4euY9zR9JqgcCfSac1NdKu1MsqJ2LP64Wdb2hQ

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Why does a multi millionaire need to rely on donations to fund his legal defence?

Solidarity, comrade.

Has he had a fair crack, probably not but by fùck he doesn't help himself. Note that McDonnell has stayed quiet and even Lansmann has apologised. But yeah, it's a political decision, or something...

They choose not to fight it, they could have easily won the case, they just wanted to show they are not anti Semitic, it was a political decision and not one based on the likelihood of a legal win.

As I posted in another thread
It would appear to me one of the main goals of those who have used anti-Semitism as a political tool is to obfuscate criticism of Netanyahu’s government/mistreatment of the Palestinian people with racist, anti-Semitic sentiment.

They have been very successful in creating a chilling effect of any criticism of Netanyahu’s policies to the point where some people are afraid to criticise political policies in fear of the reprisals. It has also led to the more vocal critics of the Israeli government falling into a trap of going too far and saying unspeakable things.

It is a very highly skilled strategy that has achieved their goal of the censorship of legitimate discussion and balanced criticism of the illegal occupation of Palestine.

I believe this was in direct retaliation to the election of Obama who was vocally critical of some Netenyahu policies.

Ebo said:
As I posted in another thread
It would appear to me one of the main goals of those who have used anti-Semitism as a political tool is to obfuscate criticism of Netanyahu’s government/mistreatment of the Palestinian people with racist, anti-Semitic sentiment.

They have been very successful in creating a chilling effect of any criticism of Netanyahu’s policies to the point where some people are afraid to criticise political policies in fear of the reprisals. It has also led to the more vocal critics of the Israeli government falling into a trap of going too far and saying unspeakable things.

It is a very highly skilled strategy that has achieved their goal of the censorship of legitimate discussion and balanced criticism of the illegal occupation of Palestine.

I believe this was in direct retaliation to the election of Obama who was vocally critical of some Netenyahu policies.

I think the answer is somewhere in the middle. Unfortunately a minority of the hard left are anti semetic.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back