• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Couldn't have asked for more

If Brazil had scored that goal it would be on compilations for 50 years to come.

I'll take it obviously, but don't think that I'm not already fucking dreading the second leg

Thursday can't come quick enough

If he scores the goals that take us back into the Premier League then Andre Ayew might just turn out to be a bargain signing the second time around too.

Great performance, we grew stronger as the game progressed.
I'd like us to improve our free kicks from outside the box, though. They were virtually all inswingers straight into the keeper's arms.

Anyone think coops is a con man now?

Not the same as last time though is it. Not without the fans. There'll be no managers running the length of the pitch filled with pure joy this season. If this virus has taught us nothing else, it's hammered home the fact that football is nothing without fans. Nothing.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back