• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coventry/Muff

sainthelens

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
After what we saw today and last few weeks, what do we all expect. Personally think we'll get something Tuesday and next Saturdays a free hit in a sense.
Replies with 5 points are strictly prohibited clever cvnts.
I'll go a win Tuesday/narrow defeat next week.

Win and loss would be fine, as would two draws.

Two wins, which won't happen, and I'll book the bus for May

I will go the whole hog -6 points
No reason to fear any team in this division

Fuck it let’s get 6pts, Bournemouth have to lose at some point.

I said to Mrs L earlier, I'd take 2 draws right now

legoman said:
I said to Mrs L earlier, I'd take 2 draws right now

I think I'd take 2 draws too. Our away form hasn't been too good yet, only 2 points from last 5 games and apart from Fulham, not against particularly strong opposition. So away at 2 teams in the top 4 will be very tough so not losing either will be a good indicator that we're still gaining momentum.

The look on my wife's face when I said "I'd be happy with a pair of drawers next week......."

Our away form is not good. Whatever we can get from these will be a bonus. Coventry nothing special BMuff look good.

By the law of averages, both are due a home defeat.
Being optimistic and also going for 6 points.

TerryPHELAN said:
By the law of averages, both are due a home defeat.
Being optimistic and also going for 6 points.

One point, or none. I don’t think we are quite ready for Muff yet (we’ll nail them at home) and Cov are on a bit of a roll at home I think? I’d take 3 anyway, but I really want to give Muff a fright for once. It must be that 4-1 game under Martinez when we last beat them anywhere?

We're not the finished afticle yet, mostly in defence. I think we crumble a bit when put under big pressure by good teams. We could get something at Coventry but not expecting anything at Muff.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back