• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cressida Dick

Personally in my time in the Met as a full time TU rep I came across most of the head honcho's around today when they were of a lower rank(in various negotiating meetings), and Im gob smacked at how some of them have attained such positions of responsibility, however never came across Ms Dick in that senario, although it was a good move by the Met to appoint her, even though she should have fallen on her sword over the Jean Charles de Menezes shooting.

most people(coppers in the Met ) feel that John Stevens was the last real coppers copper to run the show

Witneyjack said:
controversial_jack said:
It wasn't a split second decision. there was surveillance and identification. They could have arrested him well before he got to the Tube carriage

There was a fear he had an explosive vest, please tell me how you arrest a suicide bomber? Of course it was a split second decision. You clearly don't have a clue but don't let that get in the way of your expert assessment.

People are clueless. In the artp, then as bronze and silver commander, my father had to make incredibly challenging decisions on firearms incidents, most of which never even made the news.

As I've said before, they're the type of people who would say 'why didn't they shoot him in the leg to stop him running away, they didn't have to kill him'.

Witneyjack said:
controversial_jack said:
It wasn't a split second decision. there was surveillance and identification. They could have arrested him well before he got to the Tube carriage

There was a fear he had an explosive vest, please tell me how you arrest a suicide bomber? Of course it was a split second decision. You clearly don't have a clue but don't let that get in the way of your expert assessment.

He didn't have an explosive vest on, he had a light denim jacket that was open.It was seen quite clearly on cctv, and he had police tailing him. He even stopped to buy a newspaper. He didn't rush, but I think he did run to catch the train that was leaving.Is that the act of a terrorist.You are just trying to justify the police action which is understandable as you are or were one.

Police like any other professional will always close rank to defend each other.It makes them dishonest imo.

BanosSwan said:
Witneyjack said:

People are clueless. In the artp, then as bronze and silver commander, my father had to make incredibly challenging decisions on firearms incidents, most of which never even made the news.

As I've said before, they're the type of people who would say 'why didn't they shoot him in the leg to stop him running away, they didn't have to kill him'.

And there’s controversial_jack thinking people like your dad are scummy cunts.
Bizarre isn’t it?

Sounds like a dessert. Cressida Dick and Custard please.

Darran said:
BanosSwan said:

And there’s controversial_jack thinking people like your dad are scummy cunts.
Bizarre isn’t it?
Stop shit stirring. You need to be banned

Darran said:
controversial_jack said:
Stop shit stirring. You need to be banned

Banned? For what speaking the truth?

For suggesting what you did. I didn't say all police officers are scum or anything like that.All professions close ranks, lawyers, doctors, teachers, police etc.

I'm not anit police at all.I happen to think they don't do a particularly good job, and it's no more difficult than a paramedic, nurse or soldier etc.

Criticise me for my views all you want, but don't make up lies

controversial_jack said:
Darran said:
Banned? For what speaking the truth?

For suggesting what you did. I didn't say all police officers are scum or anything like that.All professions close ranks, lawyers, doctors, teachers, police etc.

I'm not anit police at all.I happen to think they don't do a particularly good job, and it's no more difficult than a paramedic, nurse or soldier etc.

Criticise me for my views all you want, but don't make up lies

You’re not anti-police? Jesus Christ. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Witneyjack said:
DafyddHuw said:
By doing what?

From personal experience I can tell you that she is an exceptional officer. Do you want a complete breakdown of her achievements throughout her career?

Yes. Should take you 30 secs.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/10/09/team-gb-sprinter-might-withdraw-from-police-misconduct-investiga/

Cressida Dick and The Met never need to worry about being accused of institutional racism when they've got the IOPC to protect them.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/oct/13/office-met-police-racist-macpherson-stephen-lawrence-inquiry-black-people

Now even ex-officers are admitting it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back