• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cressida Dick

controversial_jack said:
Darran said:
Yeah there was a cock up but it’s difficult to take you seriously because if for instance the police had shot dead the Manchester Arena bomber in the street the day before all those poor kids were brutally murdered you’d have been screaming police brutality because that’s what stupid awkward cunts like you do.

So anyone can be shot dead just in case they may be a bad guy? Is that what you are saying?

No I said it was a cock up I was talking about you.

KrunchyKarrot said:
controversial_jack said:
A completely innocent man, unrelated to any terrorism was executed in cold blood on public transport in our capital city.

Do you see the cock up bit here?

Im not a fan of hers but wasn't it a case of false identity in a volatile climate?

Is the correct answer.

She didnt fire the bullets.

karnataka said:
controversial_jack said:
She messed up big time with that poor Brazilian

How do you know she's got a Brazilian? :eek:
Darran said:
controversial_jack said:
You just put me off my food

So anyone can be shot dead just in case they may be a bad guy? Is that what you are saying?

No I said it was a cock up I was talking about you.

You were referring to the Manchester incident and trying to make an analogy to the other one on the tube

controversial_jack said:
Fireboy said:
Is the correct answer.

She didnt fire the bullets.

She gave the order

You really are a pedantic pathetic creature on times, I sincerely hope you and your own don't need help from people you quite obviously despise

Raynor94 said:
controversial_jack said:
She gave the order

You really are a pedantic pathetic creature on times, I sincerely hope you and your own don't need help from people you quite obviously despise

You really are a complete and utter fundamental opening.You cannot debate anything at all, without silly juvenile ankle biting quips. I know I should follow my own advice, but i'll make an exception for you.Grow the f*ck up!

Witneyjack said:
PencoedJack said:
How did she to get to commissioner of the Met?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-54306029

Cressida Dick is a very capable Police Officer who has achieved her current role on merit.

By doing what?

controversial_jack said:
Raynor94 said:

You really are a complete and utter fundamental opening.You cannot debate anything at all, without silly juvenile ankle biting quips. I know I should follow my own advice, but i'll make an exception for you.Grow the f*ck up!

There’s nothing to debate,he’s saying you are a silly twat and most people agree.

DafyddHuw said:
Witneyjack said:
Cressida Dick is a very capable Police Officer who has achieved her current role on merit.

By doing what?

From personal experience I can tell you that she is an exceptional officer. Do you want a complete breakdown of her achievements throughout her career?

controversial_jack said:
Witneyjack said:
How has she cocked up badly? Your previous posts show your disdain for the Police. Give it a rest mun!

A completely innocent man, unrelated to any terrorism was executed in cold blood on public transport in our capital city.

You clearly have no idea how a Gold Incident room is run during a live job. As the officer in charge she ultimately takes responsibility for the success or failure of any incident, but she personally didn't cock up at all. Acting on information given to her she made a split second decision which ultimately identified the wrong man. Tragic? Devestating? Yes, but stand in her shoes and see what decisions you would have made. You really must not let your blinkered view of everything police related interfere with your ability to debate.

Witneyjack said:
controversial_jack said:

You clearly have no idea how a Gold Incident room is run during a live job. As the officer in charge she ultimately takes responsibility for the success or failure of any incident, but she personally didn't cock up at all. Acting on information given to her she made a split second decision which ultimately identified the wrong man. Tragic? Devestating? Yes, but stand in her shoes and see what decisions you would have made. You really must not let your blinkered view of everything police related interfere with your ability to debate.
It wasn't a split second decision. there was surveillance and identification. They could have arrested him well before he got to the Tube carriage

controversial_jack said:
Witneyjack said:
It wasn't a split second decision. there was surveillance and identification. They could have arrested him well before he got to the Tube carriage

There was a fear he had an explosive vest, please tell me how you arrest a suicide bomber? Of course it was a split second decision. You clearly don't have a clue but don't let that get in the way of your expert assessment.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back