• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cullen out for season & Routledge out for a lengthy time also

He’s back in training, he may well be in the squad Tuesday or Saturday.

Having Wayne and now Cullen back for the run in is absolutely massive, Cooper has to involve both, sparingly at first, to get them up to speed for what might be a play off and final.

Is it wrong that a part of me wonders what a young and hungry strike pairing of Whittaker and Cullen could do together?

Strikers are a distinct breed imo. Different wiring to everyone else.

bakajack said:
Is it wrong that a part of me wonders what a young and hungry strike pairing of Whittaker and Cullen could do together?

yes because cullen isnt very good

eteb said:
bakajack said:

Why do you think that?

You obviously didn't watch his last match.

eteb said:
nearly 22, one senior goal in 14 games

And two in one cup game.

Tbf to him how many full games has he played?

It was a damn shame not only for him but for the team as he was hitting a bit of form.

eteb said:
bakajack said:

A pivotal goal against reading last season and he was running the show against forest when he got his injury. Other than that he has had a few Cooper specials (2-3 minute cameos) for the most part

He's played the equivalent of three sets of 90 minutes in the league for us (289 mins). One goal in that time isn't bad, it's pretty standard for a young player.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back