• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cushions on beds?

BrynCartwright

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Could anyone pease explain to me why some people (usually women) find it really cool to plonk anything between 4 and 16 smaller cushions in front of the sleeping pillows on a made up bed? It just annoys the fk out of me. Just completely pointless....

There are cushions all over the place here. Beds. Settees, chairs. I hate the things and they spend most of their time on the floor.

This forum is turning into mums net, but it's middle aged blokes arguing about cushions FFS

exiledclaseboy said:
There are cushions all over the place here. Beds. Settees, chairs. I hate the things and they spend most of their time on the floor.

My Maxy used to love them, he'd nick them and run up the garden and pull them apart, think he ruined everyone we had at the time, can laugh now, but it wasn't funny at the time, Mrs used to go ballistic :shock: :lol:

You watch, there'll be a thread on 'what I ate at the curry house' next, accompanied by crap before and after photos no doubt.

Speaking of cushions

Attachments

• IMG_20200718_145846.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 521
I think we’re at seven on the bed. It doesn’t really bother me as I am usually first up or last to bed.

Downstairs she has cushions to match the season, including some which only come out at Christmas.

It helps keep things happy I suppose.

Cooperman said:
It helps keep things happy I suppose.

I think there's a lot in that.

Coincidentally I flopped down on my usual spot on the settee last night and felt decidedly uncomfortable. She'd stuck an extra layer of cushions on which meant I was sitting a few inches forward. It's an irritating development but Mrs Bear likes soft furnishings as much as I like beer and farting.

No cushions on the bed. But we do have a throw which slides onto the floor every night.

Wait till we start on the candles debate...

WxmJax said:
You watch, there'll be a thread on 'what I ate at the curry house' next, accompanied by crap before and after photos no doubt.

Aye, every f*****g week…

Cooperman said:
It doesn’t really bother me as I am usually first up or last to bed.

This line tickled me.

How many others are involved in jumping into your bed then Coops? 👀🤣

Neath_Jack said:
This line tickled me.

How many others are involved in jumping into your bed then Coops? 👀🤣

Half a dozen soft furnishings for a start!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back