• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dai Davies RIP

Nocountryforoldjack said:
My old man died yesterday from cancer.... RIP Dai Davies.

Condolences to you and your family

sainthelens said:

Condolences to you and yer family buddy. Awful time for you.

Thank you Saint... Yeah it's tough, horrible disease, its rife in my family too. Watched my brother die of it at 21,that fucked me right up.

TheLoneRanger said:
Swanjaxs said:
A true professional who always gave 100%.

Will forever remember Dai booting Terry McDermott up the ass in front of the Kopp after the 2nd of his penalties to rob us of a deserved win.

A fighter till the end.

Nos Da Dai YOU JACK BASTARD 🖤🤍🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Here it is ...

https://youtu.be/WjZ7nIcX1zE

I was there that day. Great memories. We were all over them like a rash. No argument with their first penalty, but McDermott took a massive dive for the second, no wonder Dai kicked him in the b*llocks after the spot kick!
Rest in peace, Dai, YJB.

And my condolences to Nocountryforoldjack.

sainthelens said:
Condolences to you and yer family buddy. Awful time for you.

Thank you Saint... Yeah it's tough, horrible disease, its rife in my family too. Watched my brother die of it at 21,that fucked me right up.

Bastard disease. Stay strong mate.

Pegojack said:
TheLoneRanger said:
Here it is ...

I was there that day. Great memories. We were all over them like a rash. No argument with their first penalty, but McDermott took a massive dive for the second, no wonder Dai kicked him in the b*llocks after the spot kick!
Rest in peace, Dai, YJB.

Thank you Pego 👍

Condolences to you and your family, lost both my parents to it within 9 months of each other when I was a young man, it’s bloody horrible, stay strong.

Pegojack said:
TheLoneRanger said:
Here it is ...

Rest in peace, Dai, YJB.

I was there also, 4 of us from Baglan, I was about 40 ft in front of Latch when he was celebrating, I was due too work that afternoon, someone agreed to do my shift, as I entered the ground, guess who I spot? yeah my substitute! LOL.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back