• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dan James

ABSwan

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Just scored again.

Getting a habit recently

Nice to see him getting another start at Chelsea, hopefully end the season strong in time for the Euros 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Swanjaxs said:
Nice to see him getting another start at Chelsea, hopefully end the season strong in time for the Euros 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Finding form ready for the Euros yes. As is Bale. As is Ramsey. Joey back fit. Moore scoring for fun. It's looking rosier.

Builthjack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Finding form ready for the Euros yes. As is Bale. As is Ramsey. Joey back fit. Moore scoring for fun. It's looking rosier.

Aye looking good, just need to get JR starting for Spurs now 👍

Swanjaxs said:

Getting bullied a bit in the early stages.

Lifelong said:
Swanjaxs said:

Getting bullied a bit in the early stages.

Yes, been brushed off the ball a couple of times

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2021/feb/28/tireless-runner-daniel-james-suits-solskjrs-gameplan-to-disrupt

What surprised me was his willingness to foul once he'd lost the ball. They've taught him well.

"Has there ever been an attacking player who ran so fast while carrying so little perceived threat?"

Always thought that Dan is overrated by many, to be honest. I was surprised that Man Utd went in for him, I don’t think he’s a top 3 or 4 player. Mid table PL player at best in my eyes. Excellent at our level. Speed merchant with not much end product.

Good player for Wales.

Captain_Sham said:
"Has there ever been an attacking player who ran so fast while carrying so little perceived threat?"

From what I can see, Martial can't run as fast, doesn't do any work off the ball and carries less threat than Dan.

I do think a team that wants to be challenging for the PL title and in the CL is probably too high a level for him. But he's hardly the worst performing player in that side.

He has 5 goals in 15 games for United this season, while Martial has 7 in 33 while costing a shitload more in transfer fee and wages. James was also prepared to do the dirty work last night, something Martial has never been seen to do. Still, some sweaty Londoners in a park think he's shite. I bet he's gutted.

I see him going down the same path as Lingard. Never good enough for United, but he'll shine when they finally let him go to a mid-table PL team. It's great for us because he plays enough to keep fit and in some form, but not enough that he is fatigued for Wales games.

I didnt write that by the way. The article seems like a hatchet job( the bit that I could see) and I was a little surprised the Guardian would put their name to it. I dont rate him but the article seemed a little personal.

Captain_Sham said:
I didnt write that by the way. The article seems like a hatchet job( the bit that I could see) and I was a little surprised the Guardian would put their name to it. I dont rate him but the article seemed a little personal.

Yeah, I should probably have quoted the post with the original article. Didn't think you were saying that yourself.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back