• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Darran & Jackfath

Fathy and Daz are lovely people and my friends as is Wayne, so there, we've shared beers

KillayJack said:
3 Baglan posters now thought Wayne lived in London 🤔🤔🤣😂🤣

👀👀👀👀

Nothing like a bit of Friday night drama. It reminds me of the JA.net days. (*ducks for cover)

I can never fathom out why posters believe that Dar and Fathy are the same poster. Their posting styles are nothing alike...apart from the joy of seeing people wound up over inconsequential things.

A 3 pager already and no on has been on the ale yet.

This could be messy come 8pm tonight,

BTW what Darren and Fathy post is mostly tongue firmly in cheek.

What an odd OP, with input from Roger as well. We’re only missing Andy Cole and we have the hat-trick. It won’t happen though as he’s up in Nottingham.

DJack said:
I can never fathom out why posters believe that Dar and Fathy are the same poster. Their posting styles are nothing alike...apart from the joy of seeing people wound up over inconsequential things.

It’s easy to fake a persona online. Plus Darran strikes me as someone who has a lot of time on his hands.

It’s definitely a possibility. Maybe I’m Darran?

Do keep up, "Roger". We did this circa 2008. Anyway, thanks for trying to contribute.

Epaul said:
Fathy and Daz are lovely people and my friends as is Wayne, so there, we've shared beers

We've shared beers, this confirms things for me Darran, Jackfath, Wayne and Epaul are the same person. :lol:

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back