• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Darran & Jackfath

Niigata Jack said:
Epaul said:
Fathy and Daz are lovely people and my friends as is Wayne, so there, we've shared beers

We've shared beers, this confirms things for me Darran, Jackfath, Wayne and Epaul are the same person. :lol:

As Roy Walker once said "it's good, but it's not right"

After 3 boys I was meant to be Charlotte. Convinced they were, my oldies, that the much awaited girl was on the way they proceeded to purchase an array of girly garments. Well out I popped with me little button mushroom causing the first of many disappointments over the years. Mum still says I “was a great disappointment that day and nothing’s improved since”. We talk like that in my family, anything else makes me feel very uncomfortable, so there!

Niigata Jack said:
Epaul said:
Fathy and Daz are lovely people and my friends as is Wayne, so there, we've shared beers

We've shared beers, this confirms things for me Darran, Jackfath, Wayne and Epaul are the same person. :lol:

We've had beers as well mush not this season though, I've had beers with Sir Ckasey too lovely chap

Epaul said:
Niigata Jack said:

We've had beers as well mush not this season though, I've had beers with Sir Ckasey too lovely chap

Aye indeed, I'm still paying for them, never met anyone that drinks so slow when its their round or goes to the toilet when its their round, its like being in the Desert :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Epaul said:

Aye indeed, I'm still paying for them, never met anyone that drinks so slow when its their round or goes to the toilet when its their round, its like being in the Dessert :lol:
Cheeky f****er!! Just remember it was you being helped into the car when you couldn't handle the pace 😂😂😂

Epaul said:
Niigata Jack said:
Aye indeed, I'm still paying for them, never met anyone that drinks so slow when its their round or goes to the toilet when its their round, its like being in the Dessert :lol:
Cheeky f****er!! Just remember it was you being helped into the car when you couldn't handle the pace 😂😂😂

That was the shock from suffering open wallet surgery in keeping you hydrated all day. :x

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back