• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Darren Davies leaves academy

He's announced it now on twitter. Done really good work with South Wales youngsters the last few years, even going back to when he was an u8s/u9s coach at Cardiff starting out (some of those lads are getting pro deals now). Proper Swans fan but you have to go where the best opportunity is when the chance arises. Cat 1 academy with money to spend in their youth ranks.
He may be a proper Swans fan Jasp but it hasn’t stopped him doing everything he can to prize our best youngsters away from what I’ve been told.

I was with Darren’s old man last week.
Lovely guy and football is all about opportunities.
Nice guy is Dai.
Played a few games for the Swans back in the day. He was highly regarded as a lecturer for years in the Afan site and spent years with the Afan Nedd county teams.

Anyone good is bound to better themselves. I love Swansea, but when London came calling, I was gone.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back