• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Darren Grimes under police investigation after David Starkey interview

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 5,830
Flashberryjack said:
The USA first amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Except for the exceptions such as you are not allowed to shout "Fire" in a cinema... but you carry on ranting without the support of actual facts.

DJack said:
Flashberryjack said:
The USA first amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Except for the exceptions such as you are not allowed to shout "Fire" in a cinema... but you carry on ranting without the support of actual facts.
What the f*ck you on about, you been on the slurp ?

Seem's a horrid thing to say, but I don't understand what slavery has to do with genocide.

And by that, I mean this Dr Starkey said slavery was not genocide because there are "so many damn blacks".

Flashberryjack said:
DJack said:

No alcohol has passed my lips today and as you are obviously having a thick attack I'll make it simple for you. Are you ready? Here goes...

You are on a rant about free speech and it's obvious you truely dont understand it and it's application. Myself and Cudey pointed out that there are limitations and there is actually no free speech anywhere. You trotted out the US First Ammendment on free speech but I merely pointed out that even in America it's use is not without exceptions... i.e. there are prohibitations.

This service I have provided is free, thank you for your time.

DJack said:
Flashberryjack said:

No alcohol has passed my lips today and as you are obviously having a thick attack I'll make it simple for you. Are you ready? Here goes...

You are on a rant about free speech and it's obvious you truely dont understand it and it's application. Myself and Cudey pointed out that there are limitations and there is actually no free speech anywhere. You trotted out the US First Ammendment on free speech but I merely pointed out that even in America it's use is not without exceptions... i.e. there are prohibitations.

Just no, that is not correct.

jack123 said:
DJack said:

Rather than just say it's incorrect. why don't you point out to us which bit's are wrong?

I can't see anything incorrect in what DJ said.

Humpty said:
jack123 said:

Rather than just say it's incorrect. why don't you point out to us which bit's are wrong?

I can't see anything inycorrect in what DJ said.

Well there is free speech hump, unless you threaten somebody, anyway I hope you are doing ok medically wise, I should have said before..

jack123 said:
Humpty said:

I can't see anything inycorrect in what DJ said.

Well there is free speech hump, unless you threaten somebody, anyway I hope you are doing ok medically wise, I should have said before..

Thank you. Yes there is free speech, to an extent. But there has never been completely free speech as DJ is pointing out. He mentioned shouting "Fire" in a theatre. That may not be a direct threat to anybody but it is regarded as a dangerous thing to do, which is why someone could be punished for doing so.

Grimes is thick as two short planks. Do I agree that police time should be spent on this? Probably not, but there are laws governing broadcast media. Not knowing the law is no defence.

ECB is right. Freedom of expression comes with responsibility and these right wing lunatics seem to think that they can say whatever they like and not get repurcussions, when they do, they cry "but...but freedom of speech". Well freedom of speech does not exist and never has, you can express yourself freely but have to take the repurcussions of your actions.

Ebo said:
ECB is right. Freedom of expression comes with responsibility and these right wing lunatics seem to think that they can say whatever they like and not get repurcussions, when they do, they cry "but...but freedom of speech". Well freedom of speech does not exist and never has, you can express yourself freely but have to take the repurcussions of your actions.

What Grimes did was knowingly put that content out there. He'd have a defence if it was live

Another thing.

He shouldn’t be taking all our free kicks and corners.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back