• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

David Kasumu

Was muted as one of the potential ones to follow Martin by their fans, but not seen any reports of him not showing training, got a link?

Risc said:
Was muted as one of the potential ones to follow Martin by their fans, but not seen any reports of him not showing training, got a link?

Was mentioned by a couple of MKDons fans on twitter, i'll try refind it
Not saying definitely coming here, but he has a year left on his contract and was a star man for Martin

Swansea93 said:
Replacing Grimes then

Replacement or just addition, hes slightly more defensive than Grimes
I'd assume hes one of Martins main targets and possibly one of the people he mentioned in his interview about trasnfer targets hes already spoken to
1 year left on his contract and has refused to sign since January

Not sure we need another defensive minded mid - smith Fulton and Walsh all play that role - smith in this system will be good - busy and keeps the ball moving

eteb said:
Not sure we need another defensive minded mid - smith Fulton and Walsh all play that role - smith in this system will be good - busy and keeps the ball moving

Smith and Walsh all have previous for missing large chunks of season, it would be a risk relying on both, who got released from same club, for the same reason. Fulton suited higher up the pitch for me aswell, but that's just my take on it.

eteb said:

Well Walsh went off with knock, Fulton banned and hasnt played pre season
Martin seems to play with 3 cms, 2 defensive minded and one to press and join the attack so we def need 1 more in especially if grimes leaves

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back