• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dean Saunders

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 3,742

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Talking sense for the first time in his life.

https://twitter.com/talksport/status/1631587258267578370?s=46&t=MJQUmoAdpZu-_A1H1HpHJw

The state on that Brazil. Is he/was he a boozer?

The comment I liked 'High Press' is shorter than 'closing down' 🤣

monmouth said:
The state on that Brazil. Is he/was he a boozer?

The comment I liked 'High Press' is shorter than 'closing down' 🤣

Massive piss head, its not shy in coming forward either he'll welcome anyone to buy him a drink.

Niigata Jack said:
Massive piss head, its not shy in coming forward either he'll welcome anyone to buy him a drink.

Christ I just looked him up. He's 6 months younger than me. He's a walking heart attack.

monmouth said:
Christ I just looked him up. He's 6 months younger than me. He's a walking heart attack.
He actually Ski's as well, can you imagine him flying down a black slope, jeez !

Saunders is a dinosaur but love listening to him, he’s a good boy.

Hes quite right of course, they've done the same with rugby. They are trying to over complicate, what should be a fairly simple game.

Jack2jack said:
Hes quite right of course, they've done the same with rugby. They are trying to over complicate, what should be a fairly simple game.

There are people out there who advocate that football can be broken down into statistics and that success can be achieved by percentages. There are a worryingly large number of them and even worse they are actually listened to. This is why we get nonsense like "we had lots of Final Third Entries" used in press conferences and nobody laughs.

I genuinely believe that this sort of stuff is sucking the life out of the game. There are thousands of identikit drone "Clipboard managers" (copyright Monny) all trying to play the same soul destroyingly dull kind of football. Clement. Cooper. Martin. All cut from the same cloth.

Dr. Winston said:
There are people out there who advocate that football can be broken down into statistics and that success can be achieved by percentages. There are a worryingly large number of them and even worse they are actually listened to. This is why we get nonsense like "we had lots of Final Third Entries" used in press conferences and nobody laughs.

I genuinely believe that this sort of stuff is sucking the life out of the game. There are thousands of identikit drone "Clipboard managers" (copyright Monny) all trying to play the same soul destroyingly dull kind of football. Clement. Cooper. Martin. All cut from the same cloth.

Same cloth.... Yeah a shit rag

Dr. Winston said:

Rugby was ruined for me for the very same reasons, I can't be doing with all the nonsense. I dont want to see, it played by numbers either. The adoption of American w@nk word bingoisms is creeping into the beautiful game, and it's getting worse, add to that the VAR nonsense, and you are right, its ruining the game.

Jack2jack said:
Rugby was ruined for me for the very same reasons, I can't be doing with all the nonsense. I dont want to see, it played by numbers either. The adoption of American w@nk word bingoisms is creeping into the beautiful game, and it's getting worse, add to that the VAR nonsense, and you are right, its ruining the game.

There's no real difference between the style of play we use under Russy and that advocated by Charles Hughes, king of long ball. Both of them are based on statistical analysis. Neither of them have any concern for how much fun they are to watch.

Russy at least understands that passing football is better, but has absolutely no idea why.

Dr. Winston said:
There's no real difference between the style of play we use under Russy and that advocated by Charles Hughes, king of long ball. Both of them are based on statistical analysis. Neither of them have any concern for how much fun they are to watch.

Russy at least understands that passing football is better, but has absolutely no idea why.

:lol: that last comment is fckn genius.

Having grown up with Deano I can confirm he wasn't the sharpest pencil in the case at school, neither was he the most talented footballer at his age group in Penlan Comp never mind Swansea, but fair play to him the one thing he possessed more than anybody was his desire to get too the very top.
Benny, his old man was absolutely batshit crazy (in a good way) and really was the driving force behind his career in his early days, even pulling a few strings to get him a trial with the Swans at 15 when others probably deserved it more perhaps, anyway, lad done good 👍

Dr. Winston said:

Ah! Yes fun, I vaguely remember that concept.🙂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back