• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Digital ST On Mobile ?

STID2017

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Anyone know how to access these ready for Saturday please?

I think we might know tomorrow. Sure I read that they were sending out cards to those that asked for them and access to digital cards on Tuesday

Update the app, the season ticket will show on there then

saawonzee said:

Done this. On Android too but nothing. Doesn't even show on my account on the website either...!

saawonzee said:

My app is current and there’s no mention of ST’s on there, only a link to buy match tickets???

Same for my app - all updated but no mention on there of a ST at all

Login in on the app, click on Jacks,, view My Tickets, there now
Think it has just been activated as wasn't there earlier ?

Still not appeared for me but this message has. It appears they’re inundated with calls….. :lol: FFS it’s not as if they’ve had long to think about it …. :D

Attachments

• EA07CCB5-B8BB-4F21-BAD5-C7C187EC0702.png
    373.6 KB · Views: 2,079
Its appeared for me now, thought my app was up to date, but clicked the download link and it updated and the ticket showed up straight away.

My experience is that it wasnt showing this morning.

I'm on iphone and app store said the app was up to date in the app list and just had an open button. It wasnt in update list either.

Clicked through to the app anyway where it shows screenshots etc and then suddenly the open button changed to update.

Did that and ticket appeared.

Mine is showing this morning

Its under Jacks and its in the section "View your matchday tickets" which is just above the section about "The Liberty Stadium"

😂

Still not on app but both arrived in post today!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back