• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Digital ST On Mobile ?

I had an update available for the app on my iPhone yesterday evening so I did that manually rather than waiting for it go through automatically. Tickets were in the Jacks section as stated by others then :cool:

PSumbler said:
Mine is showing this morning

Its under Jacks and its in the section "View your matchday tickets" which is just above the section about "The Liberty Stadium"

😂

Mine appeared last night and the new cards for the seat change arrived this morning. 👍🏻

Received my new card today…. Which surprised me as I hadn’t ordered one. But now have both digital and plastic versions….. probably still have a problem or two at the turnstiles the weekend though!!!

100percentjack said:
Received my new card today…. Which surprised me as I hadn’t ordered one. But now have both digital and plastic versions….. probably still have a problem or two at the turnstiles the weekend though!!!

I think you only get a new card if you moved seats or if you’ve moved through age groups, ie adult to senior, etc, and then it’s automatically sent out.

Changed on app from bar code to QR Code overnight for some reason after an update

Is anyone else still waiting for their Digital ST to show up?

ARQS said:

Me & my dad's. I've emailed the club. No changes to seat, category etc.

I'm still waiting too. I've done all the updates & nothing in the app.

ARQS said:

Go to playstore ( or apple equivalent) search for the app.
Should show update.
Select that, then when completed select open, then login and click on Jacks and should be in there under your tickets

I'm trying to log into my tickets on the app and it keeps saying "Please allow 24 hours for your ticket to appear", it also says "Log in", but I am logged in!!! Grrrrrrrr!! what a shit app!! By the way, I'm successfully logged in on my pc too. Just weird!

Just emailed the ticket office.
4 off us in our network & none of our tickets showing in the App.
I've updated everything & triple checked its all linked!
So glad they've decided to do this 2 days before the season starts. Shower springs to mind!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back