• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Don't Stop..

monmouth

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Yesterday's gone, as Fleetwood Mac would have it.

Time for a clean slate now. 9 games left, Cooper has two weeks to sort himself out and no excuses. To make it really happen we need 7 more points than Watford can get from their 8 games. Tall order but it's not over yet. If we can give the next four or five very winnable games our best shot - and that means trying to win them Cooper, from the frigging kick off. Try 'resting' Ayew maybe. Last time you did that we won 5-1.

Anyway, let's all do a factory reset. 9 games to go and we are still in with a shout. Post mortems can wait.

We couldn’t have asked for a much better fixture list until the end of the season. Especially given Watford have to play most of the top teams still including us, Norwich, Brentford and Reading.

It’s a big ask given how we’ve been playing in the last two months but the international break could be very good for us.

As much as it pains me to say it, I don’t think 2nd spot has gone yet. It does depend on the mental attitude of your manager and players though, if you just go for it, play with no fear a bit like you did at our place then anything’s possible is it? Watford have some tricky games and I’d be amazed if they kept the winning so it’s going to go to the wire....

How strange, I'm less optimistic about our prospects than Benny!
I think we're shot and might just make 6th place if we're lucky, then get a good tuning from Brentford or somebody else.

Pegojack said:
I think we're shot and might just make 6th place if we're lucky, then get a good tuning from Brentford or somebody else.
I think the enforced break will see us come back refreshed ( I know Ayew is flying to Ghana, and a few others are playing but a change of atmosphere will do them good )
If we can pick up with the attacking intent that we showed in the second half, and with Whittaker and Ayew up top, I think we will
get second place.
Cooper needs to lose the fear factor and go for each game like it is a cup final.
COYS !!

STID2017 said:
Pegojack said:
I think the enforced break will see us come back refreshed ( I know Ayew is flying to Ghana, and a few others are playing but a change of atmosphere will do them good )
If we can pick up with the attacking intent that we showed in the second half, and with Whittaker and Ayew up top, I think we will
get second place.
Cooper needs to lose the fear factor and go for each game like it is a cup final.
COYS !!

You might be right you might be wrong, time will tell

Nocountryforoldjack said:
STID2017 said:
get second place.
COYS !!

Got to be optimistic, with everything that is happening over the last 12 months, it is (hopefully) a light at the end of the tunnel and a good distraction

STID2017 said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Got to be optimistic, with everything that is happening over the last 12 months, it is (hopefully) a light at the end of the tunnel and a good distraction

I envy you mate, I wish I could be more optimistic.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back