• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dr Poo

I’ll have to watch it again tomorrow anyway on account of being a bit pissed. We watch a film every Saturday night usually. Around 75% of the time come Sunday morning I’ve no idea what we’ve watched or if it was any good.
Every Saturday night me and me .issus do a TV night. Alcohol and bingewatch...she said to me two minutes ago "Do you remember Shardlake?" All I could account for was the first five minutes. Too much alcohol.😁

£11 for 12 x 330ml in Tesco. It was £16 a box a few weeks back.
Showing 10.49 in Aldis, I am not sure if this price is correct though, due to the mppu, and I cannot seem to get any sense off the Aldis website.

I should never check that trolley website though, it just makes me angry the prices we pay here in Wales, compared too England.

Take 10 cans of Madri for example, now in Wales it will cost £12, yet in England 2 for 20, but the funny thing is, it's 4.6% which for that measurement on mppu equates to £10.12 per pack, same as Stella Artois, so why the hell are they charging us this much in Wales? The supermarkets have made an absolute bundle off us due to the WAG legislation, yet they want to kick us when we are down, by ripping us off even more? It's a bloody joke.

Inflate the price to 12 quid, English customers get it for ten quid a box, when buying two, yet we pay 12..

The kentz are doing the same on all tidy lagers, they know people in Wales and Scotland will choose better lagers than Bud, Stella, Carling, Fosters, so they inflate the price on single packs, and give the English the multibuy option.. Absolutely disgusting.

Edit: I suppose my point is, when I see that, which IMHO is a blatant ferking rip off. say for example Madri, the min price is £10,12, yet in England 2 for 20, they are quick enough to charge us for this WAG legislation rubbish, and say 'Sorry due to Welsh Min Price per Unit Laws, we have to charge this', well how about you actually say ' Hey Welsh people, we can alter our prices to reflect what we are charging in England'

They make me sick to be honest, blatant ripping us off.

Last edited:
Showing 10.49 in Aldis, I am not sure if this price is correct though, due to the mppu, and I cannot seem to get any sense off the Aldis website.

I should never check that trolley website though, it just makes me angry the prices we pay here in Wales, compared too England.

Take 10 cans of Madri for example, now in Wales it will cost £12, yet in England 2 for 20, but the funny thing is, it's 4.6% which for that measurement on mppu equates to £10.12 per pack, same as Stella Artois, so why the hell are they charging us this much in Wales? The supermarkets have made an absolute bundle off us due to the WAG legislation, yet they want to kick us when we are down, by ripping us off even more? It's a bloody joke.

Inflate the price to 12 quid, English customers get it for ten quid a box, when buying two, yet we pay 12..

The kentz are doing the same on all tidy lagers, they know people in Wales and Scotland will choose better lagers than Bud, Stella, Carling, Fosters, so they inflate the price on single packs, and give the English the multibuy option.. Absolutely disgusting.

Edit: I suppose my point is, when I see that, which IMHO is a blatant ferking rip off. say for example Madri, the min price is £10,12, yet in England 2 for 20, they are quick enough to charge us for this WAG legislation rubbish, and say 'Sorry due to Welsh Min Price per Unit Laws, we have to charge this', well how about you actually say ' Hey Welsh people, we can alter our prices to reflect what we are charging in England'

They make me sick to be honest, blatant ripping us off.
I think I saw it in Lidl once and for a similar price. However I don’t think their supply chain is as reliable as Tesco, hence me only seeing it once.

It’s my favourite regular bottled beer. The 330ml is pretty much perfect.
i quite often get three bottles from Tesco 's fridge.

My son recently got me x6 bottle in a wooden "hamper"/carrier...nice!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back