• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dr Poo

Wife out tonight. Just had myself an M&S madras with oven chips. Banging it was too. Me and the dog are coping with solitude with the footie on. Can’t watch Doctor WOKE till she gets home though.

Wife out tonight. Just had myself an M&S madras with oven chips. Banging it was too. Me and the dog are coping with solitude with the footie on. Can’t watch Doctor WOKE till she gets home though.
No spoilers but if the wife is anything to go by get the tissues out.
Saying that she's a total mess after watching an episode of the Yorkshire Vet most times 😒

No spoilers but if the wife is anything to go by get the tissues out.
Saying that she's a total mess after watching an episode of the Yorkshire Vet most times 😒
I’ll have to watch it again tomorrow anyway on account of being a bit pissed. We watch a film every Saturday night usually. Around 75% of the time come Sunday morning I’ve no idea what we’ve watched or if it was any good.

I’ll have to watch it again tomorrow anyway on account of being a bit pissed. We watch a film every Saturday night usually. Around 75% of the time come Sunday morning I’ve no idea what we’ve watched or if it was any good.
Get J2AK on, that'll sober you up! 😂

What you drinking then?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back