• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

DVSA the theory test and the Pearson test centre

jack_lord

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Iesu Grist

So daughter booked theory test for this morning. I have taken day off to get her there and back (as she has School and work experience)
10 AM appointment.
She get there and they tell her the DVSA had booked it for 9. She showed the DVSA booking.
Pearson centre couldn't give a flying feck. They gave her customer service number ( the one that takes days to get through)
Daughter quite distresses over the whole thing.

Pearson centre girl was plain useless so how can they not have any contact with the organisation that lets them run the tests?

By all accounts there's a 6-10 month waiting list for theory tests, longer for the practical test. Out of interest, what is the Pearson Centre?

jack_lord said:
Iesu Grist

So daughter booked theory test for this morning. I have taken day off to get her there and back (as she has School and work experience)
10 AM appointment.
She get there and they tell her the DVSA had booked it for 9. She showed the DVSA booking.
Pearson centre couldn't give a flying feck. They gave her customer service number ( the one that takes days to get through)

Pearson centre girl was plain useless so how can they not have any contact with the organisation that lets them run the tests?

Bunch of twâts.

The Pearson Vue centre is also where someone has to go to sit their practical test for a CSCS card, essential for anyone who wants to work on a building site. Having worked for years in the sector and dealt with hundreds of people to help them obtain the card, I can confidently say they're a bunch of wankers who will turn anyone away for any reason they can make up. If you miss your test, they keep the money you've paid and they know you'll have to pay for another test. Some of the technicalities they've cited to turn people away on are mind-boggling.

Samba, this is the company if you want to learn more about them: https://home.pearsonvue.com/

Darran said:
jack_lord said:
Iesu Grist

10 AM appointment.

Bunch of twâts.

I have messaged someone I know who works at the DVSA and they say that we will have to wait for the refund but should book another test where the earliest one is 26th of October FFS. What happened to fikkin responsibility?

jack_lord said:
Darran said:
Bunch of twâts.

I have messaged someone I know who works at the DVSA and they say that we will have to wait for the refund but should book another test where the earliest one is 26th of October FFS. What happened to fikkin responsibility?

If they were a public body you’d have means of complaining and redress, but it’s been outsourced and placed in the hands of a company who are there to make a buck regardless.

JackSomething said:
The Pearson Vue centre is also where someone has to go to sit their practical test for a CSCS card, essential for anyone who wants to work on a building site. Having worked for years in the sector and dealt with hundreds of people to help them obtain the card, I can confidently say they're a bunch of w******s who will turn anyone away for any reason they can make up. If you miss your test, they keep the money you've paid and they know you'll have to pay for another test. Some of the technicalities they've cited to turn people away on are mind-boggling.

Samba, this is the company if you want to learn more about them: https://home.pearsonvue.com/

I concur with this wholeheartedly.

I deal with both CSCS and that lot in the Pearson centre on a weekly basis. Complete shower who will look for reasons to not process the applications, bordering on scandalous.

I am appalled with what we have had to deal with today. Imagine if one of the members of staff had cancer and they turned up and the hospital said sorry but your late because its different on our booking so you will have to rebook and lets hope you don't die in the meantime!

JackSomething said:
The Pearson Vue centre is also where someone has to go to sit their practical test for a CSCS card, essential for anyone who wants to work on a building site. Having worked for years in the sector and dealt with hundreds of people to help them obtain the card, I can confidently say they're a bunch of w******s who will turn anyone away for any reason they can make up. If you miss your test, they keep the money you've paid and they know you'll have to pay for another test. Some of the technicalities they've cited to turn people away on are mind-boggling.

Thank you 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back