• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dylan Vente & Surridge.

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 6,252
Hoping we can get Vente in the sales.

Surridge is dog poo, the eerste divisie isn't that great a standard, but he scores goals that Vente

Taken from Coventry Telegraph

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/transfer-news/coventry-city-gus-hamer-contract-27309085

Is there anything in the weekend link with Dutch striker Dylan Vente?

AT: “I’m hearing that there’s not a lot in it, to be honest. It emerged at the weekend from a journalist in the Netherlands who claimed the striker had been left out of Roda JC’s pre-season friendly and was travelling to England to talk to Coventry and Swansea. However, from the inquiries I have made, no-one seems to have heard anything about him over here. I also spoke to my opposite number who covers Swansea for Walesonline and it’s not a name that they’ve heard at their end either.

“Interestingly, Swansea are signing Jerry Yates from Blackpool, who was also linked with Coventry, of course, in recent weeks. So he appears to be their main striker target of the summer.”

3swan said:
Taken from Coventry Telegraph

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/transfer-news/coventry-city-gus-hamer-contract-27309085

Is there anything in the weekend link with Dutch striker Dylan Vente?

AT: “I’m hearing that there’s not a lot in it, to be honest. It emerged at the weekend from a journalist in the Netherlands who claimed the striker had been left out of Roda JC’s pre-season friendly and was travelling to England to talk to Coventry and Swansea. However, from the inquiries I have made, no-one seems to have heard anything about him over here. I also spoke to my opposite number who covers Swansea for Walesonline and it’s not a name that they’ve heard at their end either.

“Interestingly, Swansea are signing Jerry Yates from Blackpool, who was also linked with Coventry, of course, in recent weeks. So he appears to be their main striker target of the summer.”

Surely can be ruled now now? Doesn't Duff go two up front? One bigger lad along with a small nippy type which we have in Yates, who I assume Cullen will cover for, I think we'll be in the market for a big lump in the mould of Keinan Davies etc. Maybe even two? Can see Whittaker going.

Swansea93 said:
Surridge off to the MLS for 5 million plus!

He's gone to Nashville apparently so maybe he's going to join a Country & Western band and not a football team. :lol:

austinisourhero said:
For £700,000 too. We should have been all over that.

And that’s probably with add ons, for his goal scoring record and the success we’ve had with Piroe he would have been a decent gamble.

Swansea93 said:
And that’s probably with add ons, for his goal scoring record and the success we’ve had with Piroe he would have been a decent gamble.

Could be a guy we are linked with again in 2 years for about 3million

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back