• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Easing of Lockdown going well then...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Police say 3,000 people from all over UK are at huge illegal rave in Wales – live updates

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-police-called-large-18851305#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Swanjaxs said:
Police say 3,000 people from all over UK are at huge illegal rave in Wales – live updates

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-police-called-large-18851305#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Let them have some fun ffs....25 years ago I’d have been there....castlemorton🤪🤩

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

Let them have some fun ffs....25 years ago I’d have been there....castlemorton🤪🤩

Yes, 3,000 youngsters, high as a kite, breaking the law, and bumming the fuck outa each other 👍

Coronavirus is overrated anyway 😴

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Yes, 3,000 youngsters, high as a kite, breaking the law, and bumming the fuck outa each other 👍

He’s not the brightest mate.

PencoedJack said:
Swanjaxs said:

He’s not the brightest mate.

Init, the closest the halfwit has been to a rave was watching the magic roundabout in the 70's

Let's be honest, if we were between 17 and 25 now, how many would be getting involved in it?

I know I would have been.

Today? I wouldn't go to a pub let alone up there.

F*cking Banwen of all places as well :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
Let's be honest, if we were between 17 and 25 now, how many would be getting involved in it?

Exactly.

Neath_Jack said:

Ive been to 100’s of raves all over the world. Plenty in Wales, around Cardiff the borders, Bristol, Cornwall and the m25 since about 1992. Disco valley, hilltop in Goa, Melbourne to San Fran.....and we all used to go to pulse and Martha’s back in the day.
Good nights.....

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

20 odd cases in a population of 3 million.....your right...big worry, stay in, board up your windows. Your practically immune if your under 30 ffs let them crack on life can be shiiit enough at the moment for the young

Neath_Jack said:

Banwen is a lovely place mun, St Patricks place of birth :lol:

£10K is a big fine, but if they don’t have that kind of cash then they won’t be too bothered about it, probably more annoyed by losing their kit.

Once they are on site in big numbers, can’t imagine there’d be a lot of the police could do other than wait, probably need a fair few officers to evict 3,000 people. Banwen isn’t exactly a bustling metropolis with loads of exciting things to do and booting people off who are probably stoned or drunk is just going to encourage them to drive or make a nuisance of themselves with the locals.
Interesting experience for the locals, probably a bit different to the banjo music their used to.

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

20 odd cases in a population of 3 million.....your right...big worry, stay in, board up your windows. Your practically immune if your under 30 ffs let them crack on life can be shiiit enough at the moment for the young

It’s you’re you thick twat.

Darran said:
benny said:

It’s you’re you thick twat.

Ffs dar, why do you bother.

Never been to a rave in my life doubt I will now at my age, think I'll be safe then.....been right of my t*ts many a time though............ :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back