• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Easing of Lockdown going well then...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swanjaxs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 3,678

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
19,633
Reaction score
5,850
Location
Cockett Lighthouse
Police say 3,000 people from all over UK are at huge illegal rave in Wales – live updates

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-police-called-large-18851305#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare
 
Swanjaxs said:
Police say 3,000 people from all over UK are at huge illegal rave in Wales – live updates

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-police-called-large-18851305#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Let them have some fun ffs....25 years ago I’d have been there....castlemorton🤪🤩
 
benny said:
Swanjaxs said:
Police say 3,000 people from all over UK are at huge illegal rave in Wales – live updates

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-police-called-large-18851305#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Let them have some fun ffs....25 years ago I’d have been there....castlemorton🤪🤩

Yes, 3,000 youngsters, high as a kite, breaking the law, and bumming the fuck outa each other 👍

Coronavirus is overrated anyway 😴
 
Swanjaxs said:
benny said:
Let them have some fun ffs....25 years ago I’d have been there....castlemorton🤪🤩

Yes, 3,000 youngsters, high as a kite, breaking the law, and bumming the fuck outa each other 👍

Coronavirus is overrated anyway 😴

He’s not the brightest mate.
 
PencoedJack said:
Swanjaxs said:
Yes, 3,000 youngsters, high as a kite, breaking the law, and bumming the fuck outa each other 👍

Coronavirus is overrated anyway 😴

He’s not the brightest mate.

Init, the closest the halfwit has been to a rave was watching the magic roundabout in the 70's
 
Let's be honest, if we were between 17 and 25 now, how many would be getting involved in it?

I know I would have been.

Today? I wouldn't go to a pub let alone up there.

F*cking Banwen of all places as well :lol:
 
Neath_Jack said:
Let's be honest, if we were between 17 and 25 now, how many would be getting involved in it?

I know I would have been.

Today? I wouldn't go to a pub let alone up there.

F*cking Banwen of all places as well :lol:

Exactly.
 
Neath_Jack said:
Let's be honest, if we were between 17 and 25 now, how many would be getting involved in it?

I know I would have been.

Today? I wouldn't go to a pub let alone up there.

F*cking Banwen of all places as well :lol:

Ive been to 100’s of raves all over the world. Plenty in Wales, around Cardiff the borders, Bristol, Cornwall and the m25 since about 1992. Disco valley, hilltop in Goa, Melbourne to San Fran.....and we all used to go to pulse and Martha’s back in the day.
Good nights.....
 
Swanjaxs said:
benny said:
Let them have some fun ffs....25 years ago I’d have been there....castlemorton🤪🤩

Yes, 3,000 youngsters, high as a kite, breaking the law, and bumming the fuck outa each other 👍

Coronavirus is overrated anyway 😴

20 odd cases in a population of 3 million.....your right...big worry, stay in, board up your windows. Your practically immune if your under 30 ffs let them crack on life can be shiiit enough at the moment for the young
 
Neath_Jack said:
Let's be honest, if we were between 17 and 25 now, how many would be getting involved in it?

I know I would have been.

Today? I wouldn't go to a pub let alone up there.

F*cking Banwen of all places as well :lol:

Banwen is a lovely place mun, St Patricks place of birth :lol:
 
£10K is a big fine, but if they don’t have that kind of cash then they won’t be too bothered about it, probably more annoyed by losing their kit.

Once they are on site in big numbers, can’t imagine there’d be a lot of the police could do other than wait, probably need a fair few officers to evict 3,000 people. Banwen isn’t exactly a bustling metropolis with loads of exciting things to do and booting people off who are probably stoned or drunk is just going to encourage them to drive or make a nuisance of themselves with the locals.
Interesting experience for the locals, probably a bit different to the banjo music their used to.
 
benny said:
Swanjaxs said:
Yes, 3,000 youngsters, high as a kite, breaking the law, and bumming the fuck outa each other 👍

Coronavirus is overrated anyway 😴

20 odd cases in a population of 3 million.....your right...big worry, stay in, board up your windows. Your practically immune if your under 30 ffs let them crack on life can be shiiit enough at the moment for the young

It’s you’re you thick twat.
 
Darran said:
benny said:
20 odd cases in a population of 3 million.....your right...big worry, stay in, board up your windows. Your practically immune if your under 30 ffs let them crack on life can be shiiit enough at the moment for the young

It’s you’re you thick twat.

Ffs dar, why do you bother.
 
Never been to a rave in my life doubt I will now at my age, think I'll be safe then.....been right of my t*ts many a time though............ :D
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top