• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Easy targets

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score

Disgusting, Reeves and Kendall need to go after the tax dodgers and the fucking layabouts who've never done a days work in their lives and have played the system. Not people who have paid into society all their lives, this doesn't end with the pensioners there's far more to come from these fuckers.
Labour, Tories there's fuckall between them when it comes to the common people, red or blue ties they're both very much the same bunch of shysters.

Means testing the winter payment makes complete sense.

Why should Richard Branson receive a payout of taxpayer money just because he’s old?

The benefits system, just like the tax system, is ripe for an overhaul with a view to simplification. Pensioners not claiming because they were not understanding of the scheme just sums things up.

Means testing the winter payment makes complete sense.

Why should Richard Branson receive a payout of taxpayer money just because he’s old?
We not talking about the likes of him or others like him, I'm on about people who have worked hard paid into the system and have also managed to save a few extra sheckles to buy a few things have a few nice holidays etc, but their savings will be compromised by them not receiving a state pension, its not fair!

We not talking about the likes of him or others like him, I'm on about people who have worked hard paid into the system and have also managed to save a few extra sheckles to buy a few things have a few nice holidays etc, but their savings will be compromised by them not receiving a state pension, its not fair!
Anyone and everyone who’s “paid into the system” will be eligible for a state pension though. No one has suggested they won’t be.

Anyone and everyone who’s “paid into the system” will be eligible for a state pension though. No one has suggested they won’t be.
Doesn't mean they'll get it though if they've saved a little to try and enjoy retirement!

Where are you getting your info Max? No one is losing their pension. Those that didn’t pay their full stamp still will get the equivalent of a full state pension if they claim the pension credits that they are due, they will also keep the winter allowance. This is just targeted support and yes, people who are considered not to be in need of the freebie will not receive it.

The principle is sound isn’t it, unless I’m getting confused and you have more reliable info?

Where are you getting your info Max? No one is losing their pension. Those that didn’t pay their full stamp still will get the equivalent of a full state pension if they claim the pension credits that they are due, they will also keep the winter allowance. This is just targeted support and yes, people who are considered not to be in need of the freebie will not receive it.

The principle is sound isn’t it, unless I’m getting confused and you have more reliable info?
It’s in my OP mun,
It’s more to do with winter allowance, but then it’ll move to pensions let’s not be naive about it, there’s been rumours and more rumours, there’s no smoke without fire.

Last edited:
It’s in my OP mun,
Max, I think you’ve read it incorrectly. There is nothing in current policy which states that state pension is means tested. £1 or £1m in the bank will result in the same state pension.

If only people paid attention to what’s actually happening instead of what they think may happen or what people tell them may happen the uk would be a less angry place.

The pension? Yeah they will. No one has suggested anything different.
If it’s means tested they will, there maybe a limit as to how wealthy they are, but who knows what that limit will be, 100k ain’t gonna last long if you are gonna live off that, only the rich have the means and knowledge as to where to hide their money etc,
Banks know everything about monies people may or may not have, so much for a free country and peoples business being their business, the more schemer and corrupt amongst us will know all the tricks

If only people paid attention to what’s actually happening instead of what they think may happen or what people tell them may happen the uk would be a less angry place.
Especially when it comes to topics such as this. Gov.Uk should be the first place folk go for clarification, lots of useful reference material on there.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back