• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ebo RIP

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
We’ve been texting back and forth for weeks and there’s been no texts for a few days.

I’ve just been informed that he’s passed away,I’m completely stunned.

Sleep tight Johnny. ♥️♥️♥️

Horrendous. No words for this really. I spoke to John plenty of times at the Lib. Awful.

So sad to read this. It’s been so brave of him to carry on keeping us informed as to how things have been happening with his situation. As with Lord Bony, I didn’t know Ebo other than through his posting here and I feel like I’ve lost two pals. Condolences to his family and friends.
RIP Ebo.

Aww heck, I hoped his postings were a sign of positive things.

Thanks for letting us know, Darran.

RIP YJB.

I have no words such sad news

RIP YJB you’ll be sadly missed

This is just awful. Always had a good chat on here over out mutual love of indie music.

RIP fella.

Thanks Darran, not a nice thing to have to bring to the table

Christ that shocked me. I alway think people will get better when they are ill.

RIP

Terrible shocking news.

He was one of the good guys taken way to young.

Will miss him and thoughts go to his family.

RIP Ebo.

Very sad to hear this. Sleep tight Ebo.

C'mon Swans, win Sunday for the fella please.

That is just terrible news I'm gobsmacked. Seemed like a really nice guy, words fail me.
sending my condolences to all family and friends at this sad time.
Rest in Peace Ebo. (YJB)

Terrible news and thanks for letting us know Darr.

I never met John but I was talking to him on Twitter only a couple of weeks ago and his updates on his health seemed to be showing progress at one point but then it got worse. Very sad.

I was way too moderate in my political views for his liking :) but we shared very similar music tastes and talked a lot about that.

Rest in Peace John

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back