• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eddie Butler RIP

Niigata Jack said:
Lovely Tribute to Eddie Butler on Scrum V just now, Brian Moore was fighting back the tears, sad times, he'll be massively missed by his family first and foremost and in the circles he moved in.

RIP Eddie Butler.

Just watched this and the final piece narrated by Eddie was absolutely amazing. RIP Eddie 🥲

Muteswan said:
Niigata Jack said:
Lovely Tribute to Eddie Butler on Scrum V just now, Brian Moore was fighting back the tears, sad times, he'll be massively missed by his family first and foremost and in the circles he moved in.

RIP Eddie Butler.

Just watched this and the final piece narrated by Eddie was absolutely amazing. RIP Eddie 🥲

Yeah I saw it all myself, very good it was to.

Many years ago Eddie Butler tried to jump the queue at the bar in the Guildford Arms, Edinburgh when I was up next, the young girl behind the bar cut him down to size telling him "wait your turn, this gentleman is before you!" A red faced Mr Butler apologised profusely and said he'd pay for my pint, I thanked him but politely refused his kind offer...

RIP Mr Butler 🙏

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back