• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Rangers

So bizarre you see very few or no Scottish flags at Rangers games even when playing in Europe.

British before Scottish ? i know its sectarian but still strange !

What a thoroughly dreadful first half

Better angle of it

https://twitter.com/football__tweet/status/1526995139192930305?s=21&t=HCvvxpJIsC4UnHbDRKU82A

Neath_Jack said:
Better angle of it

https://twitter.com/football__tweet/status/1526995139192930305?s=21&t=HCvvxpJIsC4UnHbDRKU82A

Comes to somin when you can't go and have a quiet pint, aye.

It'll really kick off after the game I reckon. Frankfurt have a big hooligan following and Rangers fans will have been basking in the sunshine and knocking back the cheap booze. What could possibly go wrong? Game livening up anyway.

Penalty shootout with 9 outstanding penalties, the one shit penalty? Taken by Aaron Ramsey

bakajack said:
Penalty shootout with 9 outstanding penalties, the one s**t penalty? Taken by Aaron Ramsey

That must be up there as one of the worst penalties shown on tele for many a year, I've never got Ramsey ever, not saying he hasn't had his moments, but he's been a bit meh more times than lots of his fan's would like to admit.

He's made good money though, so fair play to him.

Niigata Jack said:
bakajack said:
Penalty shootout with 9 outstanding penalties, the one s**t penalty? Taken by Aaron Ramsey

That must be up there as one of the worst penalties shown on tele for many a year, I've never got Ramsey ever, not saying he hasn't had his moments, but he's been a bit meh more times than lots of his fan's would like to admit.

Made a mistake choosing Arsenal instead of United, I think he would have really fulfilled his potential there.

Niigata Jack said:
bakajack said:

Overrated, thinks he's better than what he is.. he always makes the wrong option when playing for Wales, he doesn't do his stupid flicks with his club side, but he always overplays for Wales

Mission completed Agent Ramsey :lol: 💚🤍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

https://twitter.com/videocelts/status/1488211210210267144?s=20&t=ZrIE3DtBB1N5m36Gau_GSg

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back