• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Emergency Test Alert

Swanjaxs said:
Fair, but if you go missing, for whatever reason I'll be keeping a look out for you kid, or for that matter any vulnerable person in my area.
I'll be keeping the alerts on instead of looking for hidden agendas if you don't mind đź‘Ť

The Uk system will not be used for that, missing persons and so on.

It will be for severe weather alerts, wildfires floods, or an impending missile strike, which I would rather not know about anyway.

jack123 said:
The Uk system will not be used for that, missing persons and so on.

It will be for severe weather alerts, wildfires floods, or an impending missile strike, which I would rather not know about anyway.

... and missing person alerts mate, as in Australia, Germany and the USA.
More countries will sign up to this when thier Infrastructure catches up.
But if its not for you just turn off the notifications, no big deal ...

Swanjaxs said:
... and missing person alerts mate, as in Australia, Germany and the USA.
More countries will sign up to this when thier Infrastructure catches up.
But if its not for you just turn off the notifications, no big deal ...

Thanks.. I have read a bit further and it does look like it could be used for a lot more things, kidnaps, escaped prisoners, Bombs, shut windows if a tyre factory is ablaze, and so on.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/emergency-alert-system-could-used-29730001

It honestly is the first time I've read that, even the bloody ITN News at ten said it was for warnings of wildfires, and flooding.

Thanks again.

jack123 said:
Thanks.. I have read a bit further and it does look like it could be used for a lot more things, kidnaps, escaped prisoners, Bombs, shut windows if a tyre factory is ablaze, and so on.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/emergency-alert-system-could-used-29730001

It honestly is the first time I've read that, even the bloody ITN News at ten said it was for warnings of wildfires, and flooding.

Thanks again.

Aye, stay safe kid and all that...

Made me jump, I was ambling though our garden and my phone started making this awful noise i'd never heard before, took it out of my pocket and it stopped and then this awful weedy American voice started talking. I knew about the test but hadn't taken any notice of when it was happening. :lol:

karnataka said:
Made me jump, I was ambling though our garden and my phone started making this awful noise i'd never heard before, took it out of my pocket and it stopped and then this awful weedy American voice started talking. I knew about the test but hadn't taken any notice of when it was happening. :lol:

Why does everything have to be yanko wanko? Surprised it wasn’t some gangsta jerk in a back to front baseball bat and sneakers drinking Starbucks and rapping.

I don’t hate Americans per se, of course, but I hate the American culture we have adopted like brain dead morons for over 25 years. Maybe we can have an emergency alert about that, and an alert that we have a dickless techbro cardigan as PM following two psycho wasters, and that our country is, appositely, Donald Ducked.

monmouth said:
Why does everything have to be yanko wanko? Surprised it wasn’t some gangsta jerk in a back to front baseball bat and sneakers drinking Starbucks and rapping.

I don’t hate Americans per se, of course, but I hate the American culture we have adopted like brain dead morons for over 25 years. Maybe we can have an emergency alert about that, and an alert that we have a dickless techbro cardigan as PM following two psycho wasters, and that our country is, appositely, Donald Ducked.
Rite backatcha dude đź‘Ś

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back