• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Emiliano Marcondes

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Brentford are not giving him a new deal and will be free to leave end of the month, scored against us in the play off final unfortunately, we should be in for him decent player when I have seen him.

Swansea93 said:
Brentford are not giving him a new deal and will be free to leave end of the month, scored against us in the play off final unfortunately, we should be in for him decent player when I have seen him.

What a bunch of c@nts ...

Hammy said:
Swansea93 said:

Had we gone up how many would have been released or not given new contracts.

Badlands said:
Hammy said:

No idea, but for this specific player he's been quite a key player and scored a winning goal at Wembley ... what if we had decided to drop the likes of Dyer when we got promoted ...

Hammy said:
Badlands said:

No idea, but for this specific player he's been quite a key player and scored a winning goal at Wembley ... what if we had decided to drop the likes of Dyer when we got promoted ...

Stephen Dobbie comes to mind

7 goals in 90+ appearances as an AM might give some indication as to why Brentford are letting him go.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back