• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England v Wales ... 6 Nations

TheLoneRanger

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Wales team to face England:

Winnett; Dyer, North, Tompkins, Adams; Lloyd, Williams; Thomas, Dee, Assiratti, Jenkins (capt), Beard, Mann, Reffell, Wainwright.

Replacements: Elias, Domachowski, Griffin, Rowlands, Basham, Hardy, Evans, Grady.

I think England are better than 4th.

I’m also hoping Wales are good enough for 5th.

Wales team to face England:

Winnett; Dyer, North, Tompkins, Adams; Lloyd, Williams; Thomas, Dee, Assiratti, Jenkins (capt), Beard, Mann, Reffell, Wainwright.

Replacements: Elias, Domachowski, Griffin, Rowlands, Basham, Hardy, Evans, Grady.
Any news on Jac Morgan??

Any news on Jac Morgan??
The Aberavon RFC Supporters Club Facebook page published a picture of him with a couple of fans in the clubhouse last night wearing what looks like some kind of brace on his knee. One of the Ospreys junior sides had a game at the Talbot Athletic last night.

Watching England V Wales U20's game, not a bad game either score line apart.

Watching England V Wales U20's game, not a bad game either score line apart.

England had a monster pack and dominated upfront and should have won by more. The Welsh scrum was woeful, but the Welsh players hung in there defended resolutely and tried to move the ball wide which was the correct thing to do.

I think tomorrow is going to be a long day.

England had a monster pack and dominated upfront and should have won by more. The Welsh scrum was woeful, but the Welsh players hung in there defended resolutely and tried to move the ball wide which was the correct thing to do.

I think the next few years are going to feel pretty painful too. That’s the history of Welsh rugby, feast and famine, so no one should be surprised. Just got to hope the WRU finally gets its act together. There are some decent youngsters around, but the pool is so very shallow.

I lived through the exquisite joy of the 70s and the fearful hammerings of the 90s, and today shouldn’t be either. But, who knows? Prediction is for megs.

I think the next few years are going to feel pretty painful too. That’s the history of Welsh rugby, feast and famine, so no one should be surprised. Just got to hope the WRU finally gets its act together. There are some decent youngsters around, but the pool is so very shallow.

I lived through the exquisite joy of the 70s and the fearful hammerings of the 90s, and today shouldn’t be either. But, who knows? Prediction is for megs.
They need to keep a core of players in the Welsh regions and pay them accordingly to stop them going over the bridge and to France etc.

To much playing talent is being lost, because of the poor pay structure here and this 25 game rule its fucking ridiculous that we are losing out on players because of that rule.

Never mind paying substantial wages to those in the fucking board room etc, without a decent playing squad the income is going to drop lower again.

Has the talking horse Nigel Walker actually achieved anything behind the scenes up to now!?

Last edited:

Wales can only play and develop the squad of players they got, backs and forwards it is what it is, I enjoyed watching us actually using the ball and that needs to be a continuing plan going forward.

Its not helped by Welsh born players opting to play for fucking England.

I’m in the minority I know, but I fancy a win at HQ today.
Year of the dragon starts today too

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back