• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England v Wales 12/08/2023

The decision to downgrade Farrell's red card only servers to justify why the rest of World rugby detest the English, absolute carve up...

Owen Farrell going high and not using his arms? Never seen that before...

Not sure how George's limp push on Basham changes anything. Can't have one of England's star men missing games in a World Cup I suppose. Need as many eyeballs on screens as possible.

TheLoneRanger said:
What a fvcking joke!!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/owen-farrell-ban-hearing-live-27522060

Not a surprise is it, how often have you seen him being dealt with leniently its an absolute disgrace.

What happens in next game where a player doesn’t wrap his arms in tackle and his head/shoulder connects with opponents head? Do you say to ref you can’t send me off it has been agreed by IRB that if I didn’t mean to do it then its ok?

Pacemaker said:
What happens in next game where a player doesn’t wrap his arms in tackle and his head/shoulder connects with opponents head? Do you say to ref you can’t send me off it has been agreed by IRB that if I didn’t mean to do it then its ok?

One red card rescinded and another clear red card not given for tackling a player in the air, absolutely shocking, Pacy

TheLoneRanger said:
https://youtube.com/shorts/llpdVV6AccA?feature=share

His reaction to whatever Biggar has said to him is funny mind. "You what?" Biggar is a top-notch wind-up merchant.

Niigata Jack said:
One red card rescinded and another clear red card not given for tackling a player in the air, absolutely shocking, Pacy

It is setting a very poor example of what is and isn’t within the rules, if a Southern Hemisphere player had done those tackles they would have been red cards no doubt about it.

Pacemaker said:
It is setting a very poor example of what is and isn’t within the rules, if a Southern Hemisphere player had done those tackles they would have been red cards no doubt about it.

If both had been committed by Welsh Players they'd have had a 4/6 week ban 100%.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back