• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England v Wales ... 6 Nations

Reffell and Wainwright having great games. We’re keeping the ball close and not using the backs much. I expect that to change in the 2nd half. Kicks to the corner. Their throw-ins are creaky

Tremendous try.

Wales 14-5

This is the first time Wales have been leading at halftime v England at Twickenham in the 6 Nations era.
bit like Luke's first time half time ascendancy learning point today - and smashed it

Crikey. Orc are true shite. Team in nappies schools them. They’d be nilled but for our own dumb play at 15 vs 13.

Can they be that crap for another 40, and can our babies continue to grow. Bigger in this team rather than on commentary (where he kicked Crackhead Bankrupt’s arse) and we win easily.

Anything could happen. I thought we’d be smashed. I hate this hope shit.

Crikey. Orc are true shite. Team in nappies schools them. They’d be nilled but for our own dumb play at 15 vs 13.

Can they be that crap for another 40, and can our babies continue to grow. Bigger in this team rather than on commentary (where he kicked Crackhead Bankrupt’s arse) and we win easily.

Anything could happen. I thought we’d be smashed. I hate this hope shit.
Steady Mon Steady 💪💥🏴

A 3rd reset for a scrum should just be a tap free kick to the team with the put in. Get on with it mun

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back