• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ENTER OUR PREDICTION LEAGUE 2021/22

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just for fun really but why not enter our Prediction League 2021/22 - free to enter and covers all Championship fixtures

https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/07/31/prediction-league-2021-22/

What a prediction league for future games or future manager.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joined last night, made predictions no probs, but won't allow me to log in today.

old cob said:
Joined last night, made predictions no probs, but won't allow me to log in today.

Strange - are you getting any error message?

old cob said:
PSumbler said:
Strange - are you getting any error message?

Yep. ERR 29 Phil.

I think that is a password error - drop me a note with your email address and I will try and reset the password for you

Send you two messages Phil, don't know if you received them.

Now when I try to log in it tells me that you've e-mailed me a shiny new password, but alas you haven't. Shiny or otherwise. I'm close to giving up.

old cob said:
Now when I try to log in it tells me that you've e-mailed me a shiny new password, but alas you haven't. Shiny or otherwise. I'm close to giving up.

Not had any messages - did you send them on here

Have sent a password request - I assume its the same email address you use for this username?

Tried sending messages Phil, Not familiar with new site, and get confused with ball point pens. Not afraid to put email address on here if you like, it's no big secret, so here it is garykirby44@icloud,com.

Phil's sorting it, folks. Apparently, it goes through an outside source. Looking forward to it.

PSumbler said:
old cob said:

Not had any messages - did you send them on here

Have sent a password request - I assume its the same email address you use for this username?
I have now successfully logged in under another name, email address, and password. Would you please delete the failed effort, thanks for your efforts Phil.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back