• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Entitled to do so or just entitled so and so

Absolute clown of a woman. Not trying to downplay the seriousness of her daughter's condition, but she could just put a nose and mouth covering on her daughter (we all did it for two years) or just not put her family on a plane full of people if it worried her so much.

My granddaughter has a nut allergy, her parents carry an epi pen everywhere she goes. So do we when she’s with us.
It is worrying but a little fore planning, as has been said, would clear up the situation. I believe a few airlines don’t serve nuts any more.

My granddaughter has a nut allergy, her parents carry an epi pen everywhere she goes. So do we when she’s with us.
It is worrying but a little fore planning, as has been said, would clear up the situation. I believe a few airlines don’t serve nuts any more.
Good advice there, it must be worrying for you all but planning for any eventuality is key.

100%, if it were my child I’d have looked in to this before booking, some airlines already have policies in place to deal with this situation.

Exactly. Amy had a party a few months ago and there were a lot of her disabled friends going and some had epilepsy so we contacted the dj and requested no flashing lights. Sorted.

I found their attitude to be arrogant and a bit entitled. As mentioned by others in this thread they had plenty of other options to protect their Daughter both prior to boarding the plane and whilst on it for the short period of time before they were slung off it.

We were flying back from somewhere and there was an announcement on the plane that someone had a serious nut allergy on the plane so no one was to eat anything with nuts.
So anyway, those lovely snickers bars in our bag

I found their attitude to be arrogant and a bit entitled. As mentioned by others in this thread they had plenty of other options to protect their Daughter both prior to boarding the plane and whilst on it for the short period of time before they were slung off it.
I'll call it again, 200 people on a plane, possibly more, take precautions to protect your child or make other arrangements.
Staycation or whatever, you do what you do ..

I'll call it again, 200 people on a plane, possibly more, take precautions to protect your child or make other arrangements.
Staycation or whatever, you do what you do ..
I can just imagine the Mother being dragged off the plane kicking and screaming telling the staff and other passengers on the plane how selfish they've al been.

I have been on two British Airways flights in recent time where a passenger announcement concerning nut allergies has been made. Not serving a bag of nuts with the drink is a small price to pay when it comes to the safety of someone else.

In my experience, BA have done it right, no idea what Sun Express were playing at.

I have been on two British Airways flights in recent time where a passenger announcement concerning nut allergies has been made. Not serving a bag of nuts with the drink is a small price to pay when it comes to the safety of someone else.

In my experience, BA have done it right, no idea what Sun Express were playing at.
Is it case of us only hearing one side of the story from a BBC person on a BBC website?

Is it case of us only hearing one side of the story from a BBC person on a BBC website?
Something went on as they were ejected from the flight, as opposed to them taking themselves off due to their concerns about safety. My guess it that things got a little more heated than the family have admitted.

Have now read the article in full (I hadn’t done so before) and the last paragraph quotes the policy of BA, EasyJet, etc.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back