• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eric Ramsay

RWPower10

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
To me Eric Ramsay fits the profile of coach we should be looking for. We need someone with the ability to implement the style of football we want to see but also and perhaps more importantly able to connect with a young squad of players.
It’s fairly obvious Duff was quite an aloof character the opposite to Martin and he’s probably never really had the trust of his players.

RWPower10 said:
To me Eric Ramsay fits the profile of coach we should be looking for. We need someone with the ability to implement the style of football we want to see but also and perhaps more importantly able to connect with a young squad of players.
It’s fairly obvious Duff was quite an aloof character the opposite to Martin and he’s probably never really had the trust of his players.

Duff, more aloof than Martin? Perhaps the meaning of the word has changed via the Mandela effect or sumpin

RWPower10 said:

I’ll be honest, I’d never heard of him.
Just reading some articles and along with Chris Davies, he’s the type of coach I’d like to see here.

Mork said:
I’ll be honest, I’d never heard of him.
Just reading some articles and along with Chris Davies, he’s the type of coach I’d like to see here.

Have you been in prison?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back