• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ethan Laird being recalled by Man Utd

• Thread starter Roger
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 10,858
airedale said:
What on earth has happened to Ethan Laird? He hasn’t played a single game for Bournemouth, and is not even included in the squad for tonight’s FA Cup match.

I think he is injured

Parker said a week or two back he needed extra time on the training pitch

Bournemouth have a star studded squad of 21 players and new signings Lairs, Moore and Dembele not even included. Boreham Wood can only name 5 subs. Hardly seems fair. A real case of the Haves vs Have Nots. Really hope Bournemoth don’t get promoted and run into FFP difficulties.

I don't know where Bournemouth are getting their money from. Their Russian owner's been trying to sell for ages and has lost interest. He's also had money issues and, not surprisingly, is a bit too much of a fan of vodka.
Something must have changed for them to be spending so much....

Last night Bournemouth had 2 first team player in the side and played the first team system. I know I’m just a punter but imo that was a big mistake. Perhaps the Bournemouth manager is more concerned with promotion than cup football?

moscowjack said:
I don't know where Bournemouth are getting their money from. Their Russian owner's been trying to sell for ages and has lost interest. He's also had money issues and, not surprisingly, is a bit too much of a fan of vodka.
Something must have changed for them to be spending so much....
Gambling the future of the club on getting back to the Prem before the parachute payments run out, they must be losing a huge amount of money.

airedale said:
Last night Bournemouth had 2 first team player in the side and played the first team system. I know I’m just a punter but imo that was a big mistake. Perhaps the Bournemouth manager is more concerned with promotion than cup football?

Without doubt, personally think they panicked a tad in Jan after Fulham started to pull away & Blackburn/QPR started to collect points and close on them.

They are gambling the parachute money on going up this season, might get a tad ugly for them if that doesn’t work out - they need to keep an eye on Sheff Utd as they have started to make a move from lower down the league.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back