• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fancy a bit of lunch!

Jack2jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Another brilliant idea coming out of The Department for Clown shoes, up there in Cardiff(Sorry for the language). :roll:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-64673027

Lots of silly types up in arms about this who clearly either can’t read or don’t want to because it allows them to bangon about “bloody Dripford”.

“We are not proposing to ban meal deals themselves but to consider whether there should be restrictions on high fat, salt and sugar products, that may be part of a meal deal."

Makes perfect sense.

Why aren't meal deals healthy vitamin rich foods rather than crisps and associated shit. Good on old Dripford I say.

exiledclaseboy said:
Lots of silly types up in arms about this who clearly either can’t read or don’t want to because it allows them to bangon about “bloody Dripford”.

“We are not proposing to ban meal deals themselves but to consider whether there should be restrictions on high fat, salt and sugar products, that may be part of a meal deal."

Those types never read the details, they're too busy being angry at everything.

Manna from heaven for the Drakers haters.

exiledclaseboy said:

So is this just the start of a big clean up of unhealthy food. Be interesting to see what they intend to do about the 'other' unhealthy options.

I'm sure the Welsh Government are some sort of parody act, it's like they do the same thing every time, release vague details and some people think, Oh that won't be too bad.

The picture they used a few days when the story broke was a Dairy Milk chocolate bar, something like 99p each or buy 2 for 1.20.

They need to be totally transparent when they speak about stuff like this.

On the flip side my local Co-op do a fantastic meal deal of
1x small carton of mixed fruit
1x Chicken Caesar Wrap and
1x Small bottle of Orange juice.
All for the incredibly mega value £3.75...

I get this regularly for my night shift snack and is probably one of the healthier things I eat of a week ♥️

Swanjaxs said:
On the flip side my local Co-op do a fantastic meal deal of
1x small carton of mixed fruit
1x Chicken Caesar Wrap and
1x Small bottle of Orange juice.
All for the incredibly mega value £3.75...

I get this regularly for my night shift snack and is probably one of the healthier things I eat of a week ♥️
Replace the OJ with Dwr and you're onto a winner

jack123 said:
I'm sure the Welsh Government are some sort of parody act, it's like they do the same thing every time, release vague details and some people think, Oh that won't be too bad.

The picture they used a few days when the story broke was a Dairy Milk chocolate bar, something like 99p each or buy 2 for 1.20.

They need to be totally transparent when they speak about stuff like this.

It’s all in the article and in the consultation itself. All you have to do is read it and, more to the point, understand It.

Why then is there a fast food outlet on virtually every street corner.
The problem has been here for decades.
You'll never beat the big corporations. Lip service, that's all it is, seeing to do the right thing, in a rather limp wristed way.

exiledclaseboy said:
It’s all in the article and in the consultation itself. All you have to do is read it and, more to the point, understand It.

I have read it, and I also find your comments pretty patronizing. I will say it one more time, it's a load of BS.

jack123 said:
I have read it, and I also find your comments pretty patronizing. I will say it one more time, it's a load of BS.

What’s a load of BS?

exiledclaseboy said:
To little too late. Now you can get this c**p delivered right to your door.

Jack2jack said:
To little too late. Now you can get this c**p delivered right to your door.

So in your view then, more draconian restrictions are needed on the availability of unhealthy foods?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back