• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Blaze/Winston

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
https://consequenceofsound.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/albumcover_900.jpg

I’ve been texting Blaze the fella on twitter that carves marionettes.
He’s clever.

PM me your name on Twitter,JG.

Seems this came about thanks to lockdown and wasn't a planned release before that

Personally I'd prefer some new music over the 53rd live version of Run to the Hills, but I'm a mug and preordered it anyway. I just hope Dickinson sounds halfway decent - it's about time they started down tuning for him

Darran said:
I’ve been texting Blaze the fella on twitter that carves marionettes.
He’s clever.

PM me your name on Twitter,JG.

I don’t really use twitter but I think I follow ew.

BLAZE said:
Seems this came about thanks to lockdown and wasn't a planned release before that

Personally I'd prefer some new music over the 53rd live version of Run to the Hills, but I'm a mug and preordered it anyway. I just hope Dickinson sounds halfway decent - it's about time they started down tuning for him

I saw Pail Dianno touring Killers in the Gwyn Hall years ago. He had his leg in cast and he was pissed. He came to the front of the stage to throw some shapes during the first couple of songs and some twat grabbed his leg and beat the shit out of it. He fucked off and wouldn’t come back out. Gig over. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLAZE said:

You see stuff that says "Hey! Dickinson's still got it!" and you're like no, no he hasn't. Not that there's any shame in that. Most 60+ year olds can't sing like they did in their 20's, let alone one who has survived tongue cancer.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back