• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Blaze

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Don’t do it son.

Three of us from Baglan me,Dovis and Nog went to Rotterdam in 1981 we were out there when Charles and Diana got married and every bar we went in all everyone was interested in was watching the royal wedding,we got bored with old Big Ears and Lady Di oon the telly so we took LSD and went to the zoo.
We were off our heads and as we walked past the kitchens where they prepared food for the animals Dovis picked up a sack of carrots and slung it over his shoulder.
As we were walking around the zoo he was throwing carrots to the animals.
Walks past the chimps in goes a carrot,chimp picks it up and starts eating it.
Walks past a lake and there’s a hippo standing there with it’s mouth wide open and Dovis aims a carrot straight in.
Me and Nog were hanging on each other laughing and everyone was giving us ghastly looks.
With that we go through a door and find ourselves inside the lion house at the back part where they go to sleep.
There’s a big male lion sleeping on its side with his paws up against the bars.
Dovis takes a long carrot out of the sack,leans over the safety barrier and is just able to reach to gently stroke the pads on the underneath of the lions paw.

Jesus Holy Mother of God you had to be there to see how quick the lion moved and let out the biggest roar you’ll ever hear.
Me and Nog shit ourselves and ran for it.
The only problem was we couldn’t get out because there was so many people trying to get in to see what the commotion was.

True story. :lol:

:lol: Didnt you mistake the bath for a toilet when off your face on mushrooms too?

My mother was in Spain back the eighties and I had the house to myself,we went up the mountain in Baglan and picked several hundred mushrooms.
Went back to the house and boiled them up,waited for it to cool down a bit and filled a Corona pop bottle up with the juice.
We all had a shower in my mothers and grabbed the bottle full of mushroom juice to drink on the 6pm bus down to Taibach Rugby Club.
Sat in the back of the bus,unscrewed the top of the bottle and it was so thick it would hardly come out,you had to put it to your mouth and suck it out.
Got to the Taibach Rugby Club,bought a pint at the bar and by 7:30pm I had locked myself in the toilet and wouldn’t come out. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
It was a funny story the first time you told it.

Four of us went up Baglan mountain on a
beautiful Saturday morning one September in the early 80’s to pick mushrooms,armed with a bit of dope,a few cans and several carrier bags
We got up there,filled three carrier bags full with mushrooms and went over by the forestry for a drink and a smoke.
The carrier bags of mushrooms were just sitting there and my mate suggested we have a couple,so we had a couple,then a couple more,then a couple more until there was over half a carrier bags with gone.
This was like 10:30am and the next thing we knew it was dark.

All of a sudden my mother starts screaming “Darran,Darran what the fuck has happened?”

I’d somehow got home and gone to bed,sometime during the night I’d got up and gone for a shit.
The problem was instead of sitting on the toilet I’d sat on the side of the bath and shit in the bath.
The worst bit was I had shit all over my hand and when I’d come out of the toilet I’d left shit on the toilet door handle.
The thing was my mother had got up about 7am to go to the toilet and grabbed hold of the door handle.

I couldn’t and still can’t remember anything about it. :lol:

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
It was a funny story the first time you told it.

Four of us went up Baglan mountain on a
beautiful Saturday morning one September in the early 80’s to pick mushrooms,armed with a bit of dope,a few cans and several carrier bags
We got up there,filled three carrier bags full with mushrooms and went over by the forestry for a drink and a smoke.
The carrier bags of mushrooms were just sitting there and my mate suggested we have a couple,so we had a couple,then a couple more,then a couple more until there was over half a carrier bags with gone.
This was like 10:30am and the next thing we knew it was dark.

All of a sudden my mother starts screaming “Darran,Darran what the fuck has happened?”

I’d somehow got home and gone to bed,sometime during the night I’d got up and gone for a shit.
The problem was instead of sitting on the toilet I’d sat on the side of the bath and shit in the bath.
The worst bit was I had shit all over my hand and when I’d come out of the toilet I’d left shit on the toilet door handle.
The thing was my mother had got up about 7am to go to the toilet and grabbed hold of the door handle.

I couldn’t and still can’t remember anything about it. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If I tried them it would be therapeutic levels, not half a carrier bags worth :lol:

I remember one night we jumped on the mini bus from the Baglan Social Club because they were playing snooker against Gough Cons in Ystradgynlais.
Had a can and about 30 mushrooms on the way over.

Fucking hell you should have seen the balls going around the table. :lol:

Another time we had arranged to be picked up about 7am to go shooting ducks on the marsh down Llansteffan so me and my mate stayed up all night taking mushrooms.
A few of the other boys picked us up in the morning and off we went,my mate and I weren’t really arsed about shooting ducks so we didn’t have shotguns.
We’d only been there 15 minutes and as we jumped across a gully one of the boys fell and dropped his gun,a few ducks flew over,he raised his gun,shot and the barrel exploded,mud in the barrel.
My mate started crying so me and him went back to the van. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg-jtYXvI7M

A question for you Dar?

Have you been on the magic mushrooms today mate?

Fireboy said:
A question for you Dar?

Have you been on the magic mushrooms today mate?

I haven’t been on anything for a long time Pie Man,I haven’t even had a pint since May 2nd mainly because my daughters not well.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back