• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Dazzler

Jackfath

First Team Player
Reaction score
I hope the Sunderland player thanked you for giving the ball back so promptly.

I saw it to and Darran rightly had applause from the crowd for his kind gesture. The way he ensured the ball was to the correct pressure was very thoughtful. It does take time

Fbreath said:
I saw it to and Darran rightly had applause from the crowd for his kind gesture. The way he ensured the ball was to the correct pressure was very thoughtful. It does take time

:lol:

Darran said:
Fbreath said:

:lol:

Can you remember what happened to Charlie Morgan, I'd hate that to happen to you :lol: :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

Can you remember what happened to Charlie Morgan, I'd hate that to happen to you :lol: :lol:

Didn't he become rich ?
There again Darran already drives a posh car.
Anyway well played today Darran :D

Yes, I saw it and pointed it out to oh tommy tommy.. bloody Jamie Paterson all over again mun.. great one hand work I must say

STID2017 said:
Niigata Jack said:

Didn't he become rich ?
There again Darran already drives a posh car.
Anyway well played today Darran :D

He does indeed, does 90 in 2nd down hill, but it hasn't got a sunshine roof though :lol: :lol:

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/ADE180/trotters-reliant-van-from-only-fools-and-horses-tv-programme-ADE180.jpg

Someone in front of me shouted “stick it up your jumper, Morticia”. Obviously not funny, and obviously I didn’t laugh.

Ps I enjoyed it. I thought you hung on for just the right amount of time to make the Sundo player wonder what to do.

monmouth said:
Someone in front of me shouted “stick it up your jumper, Morticia”. Obviously not funny, and obviously I didn’t laugh.
:D :D :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back