• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Dazzler

monmouth said:
Ps I enjoyed it. I thought you hung on for just the right amount of time to make the Sundo player wonder what to do.

He didn’t know what was happening or what to do. :lol:

I know Darran has thick skin and wold have taken it but could you imagine the grief the Sunderland player would have had for abusing someone in a wheelchair and the following reports in the news and newspaper.

Perhaps some imaginative poster can write the headline.

Fbreath said:
I know Darran has thick skin and wold have taken it but could you imagine the grief the Sunderland player would have had for abusing someone in a wheelchair and the following reports in the news and newspaper.

Exactly the same thing happened about two seasons ago and the player had no idea what to say or do so he turned to the ref and said “hurry him up ref.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great work by our resident hero, special mention to the ball boy on the left hand side of Benda's area at the end of the game, he took an eternity to return the ball after the Sunderland player got booked for diving. I was impressed with the way he threw the ball about 7 yards after Benda gestured to him to return the ball when standing in the six yard box.

Darran said:
I seem to have impressed a few people anyway I’ve even been mentioned over on Sirjohnalots site.

All swans websites love you equally :lol:

“The Swans managed to disrupt the Sunderland momentum as the clock ticked down” :lol:

https://nation.cymru/sport/swansea-march-on-with-victory-over-sunderland/

Was at a crucial stage of the game BUT!! The thrill of holding the match ball sometimes blows peoples minds - we shouldn’t be harsh. It’s a big moment for some people. Martin would have been all over it if we had lost tho!!
Never forget one of the boys stabbed the ball flat on the north bank and chucked it back on the pitch. He probably felt the same buzz 😂

Taffpop said:
Was at a crucial stage of the game BUT!! The thrill of holding the match ball sometimes blows peoples minds - we shouldn’t be harsh. It’s a big moment for some people. Martin would have been all over it if we had lost tho!!
Never forget one of the boys stabbed the ball flat on the north bank and chucked it back on the pitch. He probably felt the same buzz 😂

We were winning 2-1 mun. :mrgreen:

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
I seem to have impressed a few people anyway I’ve even been mentioned over on Sirjohnalots site.

That threads been pulled from one site :eek:

Are the authorities onto you Darran

Fbreath said:
exiledclaseboy said:

That threads been pulled from one site :eek:

Are the authorities onto you Darran

He’s just so awesome they’re afraid to have him mentioned. Insecure see.

Fbreath said:

Swans Find Wheely Good Way to Waste Time. Wasn't Welcomed by the Mackems.

stevethejack said:
Fbreath said:

Swans Find Wheely Good Way to Waste Time. Wasn't Welcomed by the Mackems.

:mrgreen:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back