• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Neath_Jack

DJack said:
Darran said:
Indeed,he must still be upset over Napalmgate.

I’m truly saddened. 😢

WTF is napalmgate?

Myself and Lohengrin were having a conversation about a mutual friend of ours (he is an ex bootneck and very fiery). Our mutual was telling Loh that he would love to fly over the BLM march in London and drop napalm on them all. So i laughed at this, because that was typical of how he thinks. Now Darran made out i was laughing at the thought of the protesters being killed by napalm, and not laughing at the behaviour of said mutual. Both Loh and I tried in vain to explain to Darran what was being laughed at, but no, Darran in his infinite wisdom insisted that i was laughing at the death of protesters and went on to call me liar. Not having that, people who behave like Darran are dangerous on social media (he's well liked by lots of people, so people will be taken in by what he claims), so it's a wide berth from now on, that way he can't make up things about me or my family.

Neath_Jack said:
DJack said:
WTF is napalmgate?

Myself and Lohengrin were having a conversation about a mutual friend of ours (he is an ex bootneck and very fiery). Our mutual was telling Loh that he would love to fly over the BLM march in London and drop napalm on them all. So i laughed at this, because that was typical of how he thinks. Now Darran made out i was laughing at the thought of the protesters being killed by napalm, and not laughing at the behaviour of said mutual. Both Loh and I tried in vain to explain to Darran what was being laughed at, but no, Darran in his infinite wisdom insisted that i was laughing at the death of protesters and went on to call me liar. Not having that, people who behave like Darran are dangerous on social media (he's well liked by lots of people, so people will be taken in by what he claims), so it's a wide berth from now on, that way he can't make up things about me or my family.

That’s not entirely true is it?
I never said you were laughing at spraying the BLM with napalm I said you were both laughing at Logengrins joke about your mutual friend spraying the BLM with napalm.

I meant no offence but you were making out that I was making things up. I wasn’t and this has upset me.

Attachments

• 068160A0-8185-4363-AF8C-AEBABFF12438.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,881
Neath_Jack said:
DJack said:
WTF is napalmgate?

I think I skim read that one.

Cheers buddy.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back