• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Phil

DangerousDavies

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
I've tried to send you a PM but it appears to be simply sitting in my Outbox...have you received anything or is there a problem?

DangerousDavies said:
I've tried to send you a PM but it appears to be simply sitting in my Outbox...have you received anything or is there a problem?

Yes it sits in the outbox until I have read it :D

See? If you'd been more efficient and read it straight away this thread could have been avoided :geek:

DangerousDavies said:
See? If you'd been more efficient and read it straight away this thread could have been avoided :geek:

Indeed but it is more fun thinking of how puzzling it would have been for you trying to work out what you were doing wrong :mrgreen:

Next time I'll publicly humiliate you over your GOOF's in articles rather than trying to be discreet via the damned malfunctioning PM system :evil: ;)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back