• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Planet Swans IT Helpdesk

sainthelens said:
:lol: :lol:

It's great Saint, just shout "hey Google, go to xhamster" and up comes the site on your phone 👌

Won't be doing this in Sainsbury's any more though or they said they'd ban me ... 👀

PSumbler said:
Yep :lol: :lol: Been taking a few days break from the site on my own international break (well I went to London for work on one day if that counts!)

I did make some site amends last weekend (more so to the news side of the site) but a couple of people have reported this so I've cleared all the site caches etc which, along with any local cache clearing, should clear that...

Not seen any issues personally so it's more isolated I think!

Cheers Phil. It hasn’t happened since I wrote the OP so let’s see how it goes.

Cooperman said:
Cheers Phil. It hasn’t happened since I wrote the OP so let’s see how it goes.

I cleansed all the cache of the site again yesterday (both sides to it)

If someone does get the issue again can you please post the URL of the page that throws it out - it may even be more isolated to certain pages

PSumbler said:
I cleansed all the cache of the site again yesterday (both sides to it)

If someone does get the issue again can you please post the URL of the page that throws it out - it may even be more isolated to certain pages

It has happened again using this URL:

https://planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14610

Is strength of signal (either wifi or 4/5G) likely to be a factor?

Attachments

• B7EE011C-6CDE-4510-B549-67AB09B253BB.jpeg
    B7EE011C-6CDE-4510-B549-67AB09B253BB.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 234
Cooperman said:
It has happened again using this URL:

https://planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14610

Is strength of signal (either wifi or 4/5G) likely to be a factor?

Its possible as that page just loaded no problems on all my devices but with two bars on a 4G signal that should be more than enough!

Just seen this thread. No problem at the moment but a couple of weeks ago had the same problem with the forum. From memory you fixed it then. Backups?

PSumbler said:
Its possible as that page just loaded no problems on all my devices but with two bars on a 4G signal that should be more than enough!

Interesting point to note: the problem occurs on Chrome iOS app, however I cannot replicate on Safari.

I just had a similar page but with:

504 - Gateway Timeout
This is a temporary error. Please try again later.

Neath_Jack said:
I just had a similar page but with:

504 - Gateway Timeout
This is a temporary error. Please try again later.

Funnily enough I had the same come up a couple of times on transfer deadline day, I put it down to high volumes of traffic on the server, just googled it and this came up...

The 504 (Gateway Timeout) status code indicates that the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, did not receive a timely response from an upstream server it needed to access in order to complete the request. The error may be a temporary occurrence due to too much traffic toward the server or site.

FAO Phil: this 400 - Bad Request error has been rampant all day, impossible to access the forums by mobile device. Ok by laptop, but I don't take my laptop to the bog with me.

Cooperman said:
Phil & co. I keep getting this. On this occasion at least ten screen refreshes just to get logged in. Any ideas if it’s signal strength related or server related?

Get this regularly on Iphone, in fact 99% of the time.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back