• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Planet Swans IT Helpdesk

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Phil & co. I keep getting this. On this occasion at least ten screen refreshes just to get logged in. Any ideas if it’s signal strength related or server related?

Attachments

• 1EE5B19A-42EA-4F9A-8E6D-BA9BAE3AC39C.jpeg
    1EE5B19A-42EA-4F9A-8E6D-BA9BAE3AC39C.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 436
Cooperman said:
Phil & co. I keep getting this. On this occasion at least ten screen refreshes just to get logged in. Any ideas if it’s signal strength related or server related?

Judging by no replies as yet to this, like if the site was down, I'm guessing it's none of the above, clear history on device you are using, be it android or I phone.

jack123 said:
Judging by no replies as yet to this, like if the site was down, I'm guessing it's none of the above, clear history on device you are using, be it android or I phone.

It has happened a lot recently so I didn’t think it was to do with live state of web services. I have also cleared all cache and browsing history, but no difference.

The IT team must be on holiday, hence no answer. :lol:

PS: no issues this morning.

Cooperman said:
It has happened a lot recently so I didn’t think it was to do with live state of web services. I have also cleared all cache and browsing history, but no difference.

The IT team must be on holiday, hence no answer. :lol:

PS: no issues this morning.

Of course, until Phil steps in, and says there is an issue with the website, then I'm going to go with device fault. It's a puzzlement coops,.

jack123 said:
Of course, until Phil steps in, and says there is an issue with the website, then I'm going to go with device fault. It's a puzzlement coops,.

You may well be correct. Nobody else has jumped in and says it happens to them.

Phil will blame the user :lol:

Cooperman said:

Using a laptop at the moment, hmm When nobody else has complained, I'm thinking it may be your device,(internet let you down?) Hope you get it sorted, stuff like that, infuriates me, just to solve it.

I will go for net connection, though I'm unsure of this 400 no connect.

jack123 said:
Using a laptop at the moment, hmm When nobody else has complained, I'm thinking it may be your device,(internet let you down?) Hope you get it sorted, stuff like that, infuriates me, just to solve it.

I will go for net connection, though I'm unsure of this 400 no connect.

I was on mobile signal only last night but it’s not isolated to that. Working perfectly fine now, ironically.

Cooperman said:

Yep :lol: :lol: Been taking a few days break from the site on my own international break (well I went to London for work on one day if that counts!)

I did make some site amends last weekend (more so to the news side of the site) but a couple of people have reported this so I've cleared all the site caches etc which, along with any local cache clearing, should clear that...

Not seen any issues personally so it's more isolated I think!

I've had it pop up on my phone a fair bit last week or so.

I had a *Bad Request* notification come up on my laptop last night while trying to access Xhamster as it happens, definitely a server issue I reckon 🫤

Swanjaxs said:
I had a *Bad Request* notification come up on my laptop last night while trying to access Xhamster as it happens, definitely a server issue I reckon 🫤

You probably need 2 hands free to do that jaxs.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back