• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Professor

waynekerr55 said:
What did you make of Chapter 9?

Was very enjoyable and entertaining. Quite a bit of action Not sure it added much to the ongoing narrative. Left a mystery at the end. Great to have sand people featured properly. A welcome hour of fun for my son and i

Epaul said:
waynekerr55 said:
What did you make of Chapter 9?

Hows your "mate" doing.......
He seems fine. Worried about Covid and family health of course. Last time I saw him was at the Preston game with you which must be nearly 10 years ago. My daughter wanted to go to games with me rather than with ‘grown ups’. So we lost touch. We message occasionally.

Professor said:
Epaul said:
Hows your "mate" doing.......
He seems fine. Worried about Covid and family health of course. Last time I saw him was at the Preston game with you which must be nearly 10 years ago. My daughter wanted to go to games with me rather than with ‘grown ups’. So we lost touch. We message occasionally.

Thats nice for you, I learned my lesson, it took me a long time, don't get sucked in pal

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back