• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fireworks Tonight

I can't hear them, I've got my tv volume on 100 and my Alexa on max volume (planet rock) to try and prevent my dog from having a heart attack. Second night in a row, my head is fucking pounding.

What a waste of money, and also annoying as hell to non participants to the ones who like to throw their money away, a new law needs to be passed over this, we are passed the days of bangers, sparklers and rockets, it's the ferking 30 or 50 shot semi professional firework display.

A work colleague of mine has taken this last Weekend off on annual leave to look after his Collie .

He does it every year , his dog is petrified .

Thankfully where I am at the moment no idiots are setting off fireworks at stupid times , lets hope it lasts .

IMG_2137.jpeg

Poor budgie.

My weird dog, who as a rule is scared of her own shadow, happened to be in the garden when fireworks were going off. I opened the door to get her in but she was unfazed and wanted to stay out. The freak.

Squarebear said:
My weird dog, who as a rule is scared of her own shadow, happened to be in the garden when fireworks were going off. I opened the door to get her in but she was unfazed and wanted to stay out. The freak.

Mine was the same, they were going off 50ft above his head and he wasnt even acknowledging them. Strange because he can be quite nervous at times

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back