• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Five things we took from…the bore draw against Birmingham

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
As disappointing Saturday’s go on the pitch yesterday was right up there with anything we have been served up at any stage in the time since we dropped out of the Premier League. Indeed I think we could have still been playing now at this point in time and probably would not have scored a […]

Read more

By rights, that should have been a four or five nil drubbing. How Birmingham missed some of the sitters they missed, neither they or I know.
Our team had no leadership on the field and, I thought, no discernable pattern of play going forward. In the last twenty minutes, we were more or less dominated and we were hanging on desperately for a point. The only slightly bright spot came from Ogbeta's attacking runs down the left which produced a few reasonable crosses.

The only potential upside is that they are so ridiculously inconsistent they might score 3 in the next match and we won’t care how boring it is. I know, grasp those straws. We are in a bad place.

monmouth said:
The only potential upside is that they are so ridiculously inconsistent they might score 3 in the next match and we won’t care how boring it is. I know, grasp those straws. We are in a bad place.

For many score three and win the next match and that will make their season.
Really guys ?
The height of our ambition is two wins over a team that is even poorer ( going by league position) than us.
How low have we sunk ?
It is noted I am definitely no fan of Cooper or his football while with us, but the performances against Blackpool and Birmingham were both abject and as poor as anything witnessed since we got relegated.
Beating Cardiff will brighten up early April but in truth would only be papering over the cracks.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back